[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You know what shits up /his/? It ain't history. It ain't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: aesthetic2.jpg (163KB, 460x578px) Image search: [Google]
aesthetic2.jpg
163KB, 460x578px
You know what shits up /his/? It ain't history. It ain't humanities. It's religion.

Religion threads should be confined to /x/.

>Reminder to mods that one meta-thread is allowed per board.
>>
Seconded.

>it's their job to convert the masses and spread the gospel
>they come to a Mongolian papier mache forum to spread said gospel
>they receive no monetary compensation
>they work for free
>you now realize christfags are literally doing it for free

FOR. FREE.

christfags = mods
mods = christfags

We're onto something.
>>
>>2662153
>implying shitting up 4chan is converting the masses for fuck all

Real Christians go outside and help their fucking communities, they don't LARP as epik crusaders about to retake jerusalem ecks dee on an online tibetan knitting circle. These people are atheists or agnostics being le doubles' advocate to "inspire debate".
>>
Why don't they make a user friendly feature so that autistic users can hide the threads they don't want to see?

That way they wouldn't have to go about tormented in asspain.
>>
>>2662165
Haha would you believe that 4chan has such a feature already?
>>
>>2662171
We do?? Good lord, why doesn't op take advantage of such a feature then instead of crying in public like a little girl?
>>
>>2662178
>>2662171
>>2662165
samefag

hiding threads doesn't work when you retards shit up legitimate threads with your autism
>>
>>2662178
Becase it's April. And April is the month we are aware of op.

It's op's special month.
>>
>>2662123
>>2662153

You guys are fucking faggots and should go cry over your copy of Origin of the Species and leave the actual history to the big boys

>>2662165

Kek
>>
File: 46755562.cached.jpg (76KB, 800x500px) Image search: [Google]
46755562.cached.jpg
76KB, 800x500px
>>2662185
>>
>>2662195
>he thinks everybody worships books

Nah, that's your thing. However, I would choose nonfiction over fiction if I were to worship a book.
>>
File: neil_planets12b_DJ1-copy.jpg (222KB, 1484x852px) Image search: [Google]
neil_planets12b_DJ1-copy.jpg
222KB, 1484x852px
Christards on suicide watch

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HooeZrC76s0
>>
Theology threads are totally acceptable for a history and humanities board, and very interesting sometimes.

What should never be allowed here is the retarded "muh religion iz teh true one all others is shit" crap /his/ seems to love. That is not humanities but proselytism, propaganda and self validation.
>>
>>2662123
>This board is dedicated to the discussion of history and the other humanities such as philosophy, religion

Fuck off.
>>
Religion threads are actually the best, not even memeing.
>>
>>2662848
I;m basically completely lacking in spirituality, but I agree. Most religious values are something I agree with and would love to follow, if I only had the strength of character and altruism to do so. That being said, there are so many faggots who use faith as a club to shitpost here, I'm always expecting some amerishart to start ranting about degeneracy and shit, although Saint Paul and J.C. were never about that.
>>
>you're not supposed to talk about the most important ideologies in world history

Back to r/atheism
>>
>>2662913
You know, atheists should love Jesus and Paul a lot since they preached what modern liberalism is supposed to stand for. But of course ignorant edgy fedorafags would never admit a religious figure was both compelling and amazing because that doesn't sit well with their pseud faggotry
>>
>>2662927
>Colossians 3:22
>Slaves, obey your earthly masters in everything, not only while being watched and in order to please them, but wholeheartedly, fearing the Lord.

I don't think Paul can be considered a liberal
>>
>>2662989
>if you rebel against your oppressive masters they win

Seems like Trudeau to me.

Shitposting aside, Paul was doing a very smart political move, moving against the might of Rome at that point would have likely ended Christianity altogether.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.