[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is the Westboro Baptist Church the closest thing we have to authentic

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3

File: God hates fags.jpg (41KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
God hates fags.jpg
41KB, 500x333px
Is the Westboro Baptist Church the closest thing we have to authentic Christianity?
>>
nice shitpost
>>
It's the closest thing to a bunch of inbred snowniggers with too much media attention
>>
Christianity's not about hate, it's all about love and doing what you feel :^)
>>
>>2661046
No, they're an insular community, early Christianity was intensely prosyletizing.
>>
>>2661164
Oh no, it's retarded ;_;
>>
>>2661046
that's not the Coptic Church
>>
They're the IRL version of a /pol/ Christianity thread
>>
>>2661046
That's a pretty odd way to spell Roman Catholic Church
>>
>>2661046
>25 years

REEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>2661254
>You are now aware that the Westboro Baptist Church first began protesting fags in 1991, 26 years ago.
:3
>>
They're an honest interpretation of all Abrahamic religions. But Christians are probably the most level headed of all of them because of their hippie SJW messiah. Which is odd when thinking about how much leftist despise Christianity.

Judaism is the source of all this nonsense. Direct your hate towards that instead.
>>
>>2661175
Early Christianity was both
>>
It's a false flag or attention whorish stunt. It's literally one family. The girls are pretty hot tho.
>>
>>2661476
It's a honey trap set up by lawyers, pretty much all of the family are lawyers. They do this in order for people to sue them, they always have a great case due to freedom of speech and religion.
Even if the courts don't rule that the defendant should get paid, the defense's lawyer dues still have to get paid. So the Westboro guys always have easy cases, and get paid by the tards who fall for the bait.
>>
>>2661046
>God you're hates going to you hell
>God mates fags.com
>>
>>2661204
>/pol/ Christianity threads
>Pro Pr*testant in any way shape or form
That's how I do t you've never been in /pol/
>>
>>2661046
yes.
>>
File: IMG_1554.jpg (1MB, 1920x2043px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1554.jpg
1MB, 1920x2043px
>>2661046
They're authentic Calvinists
>>
>>2661046
WBC is neither Baptist nor a church, they're a cult trying to ruin Christianity's image.
>>
>>2661046
No, authentic Christianity is against hate speech and bigotry. It would also not be supportive of the violent medieval Crusader types that many seem to view as Christian.
>>
>>2663800
>>2663825
t. hippie feel-good "Christian"
>>
>>2661046
>Refuse to name their churches after saints like every other church before Protestantism and name them after colonialistic appellations instead.
>>
>>2661046
The most redpilled thats for sure
>>
>>2663855
>if I have all faith so as to move mountains but do not have love, I am nothing
>>
>>2663887

Why hold that position?
>>
They're not a church. They're not even a cult. They're a scam.
>>
>>2661046
The most Judgemental yeah which isn't really a bad thing
>>
>>2661046
Lol, are they even trying anymore?
>>
Figuratively the tumblr of Christianity.
>>
File: 1-corinthians-6_9-11.jpg (541KB, 1560x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1-corinthians-6_9-11.jpg
541KB, 1560x1080px
>>2661204
>if you dislike gays you are le paul!
Read the Bible sometime, sodomite.
>>
>>2661046
The argument can be made that Protestantism is the farthest thing away from authentic christianity.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.