[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If Mussolini wanted to eradicate the Croats of Dalmatia why did

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 6

File: 1492134063589.gif (458KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
1492134063589.gif
458KB, 256x256px
If Mussolini wanted to eradicate the Croats of Dalmatia why did every irrelevant mountain village until Italian control come supplied with an Italian teacher for elementary school students?

My grandma took Italian lessons she still understands a lot but Italian TRIGGERS the shit out of her for obvious reasons.
>>
I never heard of him want to "eliminate" anyone, if what you followed it up with is any indication he just wanted to make them Italian.

Given that he was a Romaboo it wouldn't surprise me that he'd rather that path than Hitler's ethnic autism.
>>
>>2659265
>he just wanted to make them Italian.
Which meant eliminating their native culture and identity. This is still considered cultural genocide and a form of ethnic cleansing.

Just because it's not physical genocide doesn't mean it isn't bad.
>>
File: Fascist_italianization.jpg (58KB, 428x599px) Image search: [Google]
Fascist_italianization.jpg
58KB, 428x599px
>>2659273
>>
File: Repubblica_di_Venezia.png (118KB, 1000x635px) Image search: [Google]
Repubblica_di_Venezia.png
118KB, 1000x635px
>>2659273
Istria and Dalmatia are rightful Venetian clay. Slavniggers don't belong on the Balkans. They need to go back to Mongolia.
>>
>>2659293
t. Giuseppe "the Sicilian manlet" tuterino
>>
File: 110.jpg (463KB, 1600x1067px) Image search: [Google]
110.jpg
463KB, 1600x1067px
>>2659311
100% Venetian here, boyo. I think I must be like 10cm taller than the average Shitcilian.

I wouldn't try to "Italianize" you like Mussolini though, I would prefer to opt for genocide or deportation.
>>
>>2659311
>>2659319

please don't speak ill of Siqilliyya
>>
>>2659319
If Tito did one thing right that's making Shitalians suffer.
>>
>>2659293
Serbs were invited to the Balkans by the Byzantine Empire though

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wg79R5jopj8
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-04-14-11-53-19.jpg (235KB, 720x989px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-04-14-11-53-19.jpg
235KB, 720x989px
>>2659265
>hurr

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Italianization

Following the annexation, 400[1] cultural, sporting (for example Sokol), youth, social and professional Slavic organisations, and libraries ("reading rooms"), three political parties, 31 newspapers and journals, and 300 co-operatives and financial institutions had been forbidden, and specifically so later with the Law on Associations (1925), the Law on Public Demonstrations (1926) and the Law on Public Order (1926), the closure of the classical lyceum in Pazin, of the high school in Voloska (1918), the closure of the 488[1] Slovene and Croat primary schools followed.

The period of violent persecution of Slovenes in Trieste began with riots in April 13, 1920, which were organized as a retaliation for the assault on Italian occupying troops in July 11 Split incident by the local Croatian population. Many Slovene-owned shops and buildings were destroyed during the riots, which culminated when a group of Italian Fascists, led by Francesco Giunta, burned down the Narodni dom ("National House"), the community hall of the Triestine Slovenes.[2] Benito Mussolini praised this action as a "masterpiece of the Triestine fascism"; in two years he would become prime minister of Italy.[3]
>>
>>2659397
This desu, fojbe best day of my life and I'm not even a communist.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.