[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How did East Germ become so cucked so quickly? It would be like

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

How did East Germ become so cucked so quickly?
It would be like the US becoming Islamic in a few years
I just don't understand how they can do a complete 360 and suck Russian commie cock when fascism is clearly a better system
And wasn't there any bitterness from fighting commies?
>>
File: 1485471847457.jpg (73KB, 850x400px) Image search: [Google]
1485471847457.jpg
73KB, 850x400px
>>2658367
>conplete 360
American education, everyone.
>>
File: 1473119734940.jpg (61KB, 642x792px) Image search: [Google]
1473119734940.jpg
61KB, 642x792px
>when fascism is clearly a better system
>>
Soviets actually went out of their way not to chimpout and get revenge.
>>
>>2658367
Anyone that didn't open themselves to the cucking were taken out of the picture pretty fast.

The USSR also installed German commies as the government.

It also helped that a huge chunk of the youngest people in the population were dead so the next generation would be a clean slate to imprint on.
>>
>>2658383
Newfag
>>
>>2658367
All of central/eastern Europe had a large communist population. Hence why Hitler wanted the Holocaust.
>>
Stalin put a lot more effort into the postwar situation than the West did. It also helped that anyone who disagreed with his bullshit could just walk a few miles to another Germany. The people who stayed were either too lazy to flee before the Wall, or tolerated the madness.
>>
File: 1491270110838.jpg (88KB, 853x480px) Image search: [Google]
1491270110838.jpg
88KB, 853x480px
>>2658367
Krauts are retard.
>be royalist
>be republican
>be fascist
>be commie
>be christian democrat
>be muslim whore
All of this unironically within exactly a 100year
>>
>>2658526
>be muslim whore
Stop this fucking meme pls
>>
>>2658385
i'm pretty sure the soviets quite literally dismantled whole factories in eastern europe and east germany especially and took its back to set up in the soviet union. but yea i suppose they didn't punish east germany with indemnities or massacres, mass deportation and military government for decades. they also purged way less nazi officials than the Allies did in west germany. west germany though had it a lot better.
>>
File: naziball10.png (468KB, 1000x1050px) Image search: [Google]
naziball10.png
468KB, 1000x1050px
>>2658367
>I just don't understand how they can do a complete 360 and suck Russian commie cock when fascism is clearly a better system
kek, stay mad
>>
>>2658573
She is terrified of dogs
Muslims are terrified of dogs

Coincidence?
>>
>>2658586
>they also purged way less nazi officials than the Allies did in west germany
the FRG was absolutely riddled with ex-Nazis in the judiciary and military
>>
>>2658367
Cucked? They were the only ones who DIDN'T get cucked. Someone post that screencap about DDR valuing national identity and germanness while BRD just pushed self-hatred and Anglo cuckery.
>>
>>2658573
>any fact I disagree with is a meme
>>
>>2658367
The people in charge were German exile Commies of whom some even fought on the Russian side. They were fully convinced ideologues.
When it comes to the people it should be considered that Germany has always had a large leftist following, which was just suppressed then the Nazis were in power.
The narrative chosen was one of liberation rather than one of having been conquered. The narrative was that the USSR liberated Germany from fascism.

And frankly - Germans like law and order. Whether the people in charge wear brown shirts or red shirts doesn't really matter as long as things are done in an orderly manner.
>>
>>2658594
Interesting. Who?
>>
>>2658386
>Soviets went out of their way to not chimpout and get revenge
>what is prussia and """kaliningrad"""
>what are the volga germans
>>
>>2658594
i said less not none at all
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.