[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do we know when marriage and long-term partnerships started becoming

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_1103.jpg (90KB, 462x650px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1103.jpg
90KB, 462x650px
Do we know when marriage and long-term partnerships started becoming a norm? Were rape and hookups by the local Alpha Males a constant thing until Abrahamic religions in the west/central and Hinduism/buddhism in the east?
>>
>Do we know when marriage and long-term partnerships started becoming a norm?
Not for certain. That kind of thing is pretty much impossible to figure out.

>Were rape and hookups by the local Alpha Males a constant thing until Abrahamic religions in the west/central and Hinduism/buddhism in the east?
Probably not. Ethnographic studies of hunter-gather groups have shown that monogamous relationships are pretty common in those kinds of societies.
>>
>>2658139
Well your pic related as noted to be largely monogamous with the exception of kings and the like.
>>
>>2658226
PS, in they are Germans. Didn't notice the sword.
>>
>>2658161
Isn't looking at haplogroupd misleading though? It's hard to tell whether the foreign men were invaders who raped them or married them, nomadic groups who married in to be able to stay in the village or sneakily raped them and left, etc.
>>
>>2658139
>a constant thing until Abrahamic religions

What makes you think that changed anything at all?
>>
>>2658344
Sharia law makes women into permanent property of the first man who essentially claims then, while judaism and the other ancient hebrew religions were incredibly endogamous
>>
>>2658349
>permanent property of the first man who essentially claims

Until the alpha male arrives and says "I want that, it's mine"!

Do you even history?
>>
>>2658139
Adam and Eve.
>>
>>2658360
le cuck fetish XD

can you people get taste, i'm starting to believe it's not ironic
>>
>>2658139
Marriage is a contract in which capital is exchanged for the sole ownership of the reproductive rights of a grillo, so whenever capital became a thing would marriage pop up, long-term partnerships have probably existed forever as why would anyone want to spend resources on offspring which you can't be certain is yours
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.