[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Going to the Crucifixion service tonight, guys (liturgically

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: 1466156560008.jpg (337KB, 1025x725px) Image search: [Google]
1466156560008.jpg
337KB, 1025x725px
Going to the Crucifixion service tonight, guys (liturgically, a day starts as night as per Genesis)?

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=v1ybJx1osyk

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=qDoyZtkrU0s
>>
>>2655913
I'll pray to Satan for you.
>>
>>2655913
Convert to Protestantism
>>
>>2655913
>>>/soc/
>>
>>2655925
Why would you decide to be retarded?
>>
>>2655913
>Zoroastrian shills have no hymns or chants to match either of these in power and beauty

Ashem Vohu deez nuts
>>
>>2655950
>the bible is retarded
Why do you hate God?
>>
>>2656005
The Bible isn't the problem, the rest of your assorted bullshit is.
>>
>>2656005
>gets rid of the best books of the OT
Unforgivable desu
>>
>>2655913

Cultural Catholic here. Hola hermano.
>>
>>2655925
Hm, convert to a sect propagated by a handful of worldly theologians--who constantly cotradicted each other--1,500 years after Christ. Or...or follow the perspective of a consensus and agreement of countless theologians who lived holy lives, and have a consistent witness and tradition stretching back from the direct disciples of those who penned the NT, to today.

Tough choice.
>>
>>2655925
>>2656005
Out of everybody that doesn't belong on 4chan, Protestants don't belong the most. GET OUT NORMIE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>2656028
Yuck
>>
File: image.jpg (53KB, 640x660px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
53KB, 640x660px
>>2655913
Yeah.

Getting Baptised and Chrismated this saturday too. I'm really excited. Gf will be there and everything
>>
>>2655925
>convert to being a retard
No thanks
>>
>>2656097
Christ is in our midst!
>>
>be protestant
>contradict the early Christians
Why?
>>
>>2656302
Early Christians contradict Christ.
>>
>>2656342
>Anything before murican christianism contradicts chirst
Jesus
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.