[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How plausible are the events of Kaiserreich? >1917: Germany

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

How plausible are the events of Kaiserreich?

>1917: Germany decides not to reopen USW
>Reds destroyed by infighting, Russia eventually established as a shaky democracy
>France and Italy surrender in 1919
>Germany signs a status quo ante bellum with Britain and Japan in 1921
>France, Britain, and Southern Italy overthrown by communist (Syndicalist rather than Leninist) rebels
>their colonial empires collapse with former colonies going independent or being snapped up by Germany
>Germany intervenes in China's civil war and German conglomerates take control of large parts of southern China
>America headed towards three-way civil war, no New Deal
>>
>>2655085
I'm as much a Germaboo as anyone, but Germany did not have the manpower to win in 1917 and its allies were in a terrible state
>>
>>2655085
fuck out of here with your alt history autism go post on some reddit circlejerk
>>
>>2655138

I'm sorry, I should make way for your one millionth "DID THE HOLOCAUST REALLY HAPPEN?" thread.
>>
>>2655106
Could they have forced a status quo antebellum if they went full defensive meat grinder like the Japs in WWII though?
>>
Please fuck off. None of this shit makes sense. Here, I'll try this too:
>The year is 1917
>The Russian revolution resulted in the Godzilla faction becoming the main power in the ex-Russian empire
>In the US, general John Wayne becomes the dictator by overthrowing the president.
>Luigi Cadorna unites Austria-Hungary and Italy. This new state is called "the AUSTRO-HUNGARIAN-ITALIAN-SICILIAN" empire.
>France and the British Empire unite and are now a dinocracy that is ruled by dinosaurs.
>The Ottoman Empire dissolves into two countries: the Turkish sultanate
and the Armenian Federation
Let's discuss this shit too
>>
>>2655085
I rode a train right by a garden plot flying that flag a few weeks ago. It's about as nazi as you can go without breaking the law here in Germany
>>
>>2655183
Yes, ONLY if they get America to stay out of the war.

Honestly, I don't know why they Germans didn't immediately put their troops freed from the Eastern Front against Italy and knock them out of the war, freeing Austria-Hungary's army.
>>
>>2655222
It's really weird to me that modern natsocs use imperial German symbols, or Prussian symbols. Sure they are both very militaristic, but ideologically they are night and day
>>
>>2655085
It's pretty much agreed upon that Kaiserreich follows the rule of cool rather than any plausible alt-history m8.
>>
>>2655200
I don't think dinos can rule a country.
>>
>>2655369
>ideologically they are night and day
They're both nationalistic, expansionist, militaristic and rely on a strong leader. What do you think are the main differences?
Also, it's a "muh heritage" thing. They love to defile old Germanic, Celtic and Roman symbols as well.
>>
>>2655447
But everyone can walk them.
>>
File: 1936_Kaiserreich.jpg (2MB, 5815x2359px) Image search: [Google]
1936_Kaiserreich.jpg
2MB, 5815x2359px
>>2655085
Best mod. The events are actually pretty reasonable in my view. Without the rise of communism and the shaming of syndicalism, and without monarchies being discredited by the events of WW1, there is no reason why what happens in Kaiserreich shouldn't be feasible.

The French army had seriously mutinous soldiers in it by the end of the war, so a syndicalist uprising in 1919. The "Peace With Honour" where the war just kind of fizzles out in 1921 with the Entente pushed out of Europe is also a reasonable idea. I never thought the Second US Civil War was very good though, it's just an excuse to have a more interesting North America to not have the US interfering overseas all the time. Japan's role in Kaiserreich is also far more interesting, it can go full democracy and be the bastion of liberalism in the east against the Russian Tsarist bear or German colonialism.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.