[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>1945 >Majority of allied population sees soviet population

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: 07.jpg (157KB, 1000x665px) Image search: [Google]
07.jpg
157KB, 1000x665px
>1945
>Majority of allied population sees soviet population as a hard-working and brave population which sacrificed and suffered so much

>10 years later
>soviet population vilified and feared by allied population

How did allied governments manage to sway their people to such a radically different opinion of ordinary people which suffered so much?

I understand dehumanizing the commie governments, but why the people?

To contrast, the soviet population did vilify the western governments and military, however saw the western population as peers who deserved the same respect just as anybody else.
>>
>>2641528
>>120457702
>In4 /pol/
>The Soviet doctrine explicitly stated that Germans are a decent hard-working nation of proletarians who merely got "seduced" by the capitalist fascists - contrary to the vile, rabidly Germanophobic crap of the western allies (Germany the eternal aggressor nation, all Germans guilty forever, Hitler merely a symptom of German militaristic culture etc.) I remember seeing an old 1950s or 60s West German propaganda brochure which basically insinuated the DDR is the successor of the Third Reich where "Hitler's spirit is still alive."

Hmmm
>>
>>2641561
>West German propaganda brochure which basically insinuated the DDR is the successor of the Third Reich where "Hitler's spirit is still alive."

That's funny, the DDR were saying the same thing about West Germany

>The Bundeswehr is basically Wehrmacht 2.0 goyim
>>
>1945
>they just helped you win a war that millions of your people died in
>10 years later
>you are in a global war with them over ideology
Comes naturally bud, the government didn't have to brainwash anyone. You love your allies, hate your enemies
>>
>>2642939
I understand that due to the ideological war, you would have resentment, but how could they ditch the "we fought and suffered together" empathy towards the soviet regular civilians?
>>
>>2644000
Because that sympathy only came into being in the first place due to pro Soviet propaganda during the war.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.