[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

hey /his/ Humanities question here: We aren't comfy anymore.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: Comfy.gif (529KB, 500x282px) Image search: [Google]
Comfy.gif
529KB, 500x282px
hey /his/
Humanities question here:

We aren't comfy anymore.
Why do we care so much about preserving life? It seems like today its all about curing this, and protecting that. Keep the homeless alive and help Heroine addicts. Get rid of Abortion and outlaw capital punishments. Ban fire arms and LGBT.

Nothing makes sense to me. Why are we not trying to lower the population of the world. We always try to perserve life and then when there is too much life around we go into crisis mode because there are more people killing each other or overdosing or homeless instead of going to the root of the problem. Society simply has too many fucking people.

Right now we have all these disagreements with the way politics should be run, but from an anthropological standpoint, we known that Human Kind should have never come this far and it is impossible to govern this many people.

Historically speaking in times of crisis where populations got too big, Nature set its course and damned off all the masses. We have come so far to a point where we prevent things like all out war and plagues and disasters.

We know what our end game is, if we don't do something soon. We also know from History that we as humans do nothing but strip the land clean then move out.

So tell me /his/ Why do we let this happen when we know our doom? Give me actual educated reasons if you dont mind. Historical reasoning as well as Humanities reasoning's.
>>
File: 1488614402931.png (9KB, 645x773px) Image search: [Google]
1488614402931.png
9KB, 645x773px
I'm going to die a painless self induced death at the first sign of systemic collapse via heroin overdose and there's nothing you normgroids can do to stop me.
>>
>>2639595
Can we watch?
>>
>>2639598

We'll stream it for money
>>
>>2639530
BIOPOLITICS
>>
>>2639530
Developed countries are demographically stagnating or outright declining, so I don't see what the issue is, we just have to wait for the rest of the world to catch up. You don't need wars and plagues when people are either incapable for whatever reason or just more content to indulge in a hedonistic lifestyles instead of having children.
>>
>So tell me /his/ Why do we let this happen when we know our doom?
The people who inventented vaccines weren't trying to increase a statast-

>Give me actual educated reasons if you dont mind.
Oh, sorry. I meant to say the mass memetic subconscious became suicidal after the disollution of small-scale tribalism.
>>
>>2639530
>hey /his/
>Humanities question here:
>We aren't comfy anymore.
Stopped reading there tbqh
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.