[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>first language was Dutch >is the reason we have the term

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 6

>first language was Dutch
>is the reason we have the term O.K.
What are your favorite little known facts about historical leaders?
>>
File: 220px-John_Quincy_Adams_1843.jpg (26KB, 220x306px) Image search: [Google]
220px-John_Quincy_Adams_1843.jpg
26KB, 220x306px
John Quincy Adams approved an expedition to the center of the earth. Senate rejected it
>>
File: Buchanan.jpg (325KB, 1038x539px) Image search: [Google]
Buchanan.jpg
325KB, 1038x539px
James Buchanan was a raging faggot and was getting pounded in the ass by William Rufus King.
>>
>>2636648
He's got that cute old man boipucci thing goin on
>>
>>2636648
What makes you think King was the top?
>>
>>2636380
he's not the origin of okay its the indian work okeh
>>
File: Friedrich_Engels-1840-cropped.jpg (34KB, 272x358px) Image search: [Google]
Friedrich_Engels-1840-cropped.jpg
34KB, 272x358px
>>2636380
>was a factory owner
>>
>>2637395
wtf he looks like exactly like a modern hipster/neckbeard type
>>
>>2636589
lol
>>
>>2637395
HE WILL NOT DEVIDE US
>>
>>2637399
well i think wealthy spoiled wanna be proletarians look the same in every age
>>
>>2637336
Those piercing blue eyes. He was a conqueror of male ass
>>
>>2637395
His father was. Engels became all the more radical because of it.
>>
>>2636589
I do and also do not belive this
>>
>>2636589
fuck man...illuminati prevented the good guys from discovering flat earth. the world needs to know
>>
>>2639301
kek
>>
>>2639478
Hopsin please get off my board
>>
>>2639309

He must have really had daddy issues
>>
Everyone's aware of the two displays of James A. Garfield's intelligence: coming up with a proof of rhte Pythagorean theorem and supposedly being able to write Latin in one hand and Greek in the other at the same time. I always find this little tidbit more of a neat little bit of historical coincidence though.

While attending Williams College in Massachusetts, Garifled took up a job inbetween terms teaching at a school in Pownal, Vermont. The teacher previous to Garfield's arrival? Chester A. Arthur, Garfield's future VP.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.