[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Which side is /his/ on? Treasury Secretary Alexander Hamilton?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

Which side is /his/ on?

Treasury Secretary Alexander Hamilton?

Or Vice President Aaron Burr?

I'm a Burr fan myself, he was a Princeton man after all.
>>
Hamilton because he isn't a treasonous bastard
>>
>>2633987
>Hamilton [...] isn't a treasonous bastard
>Funding Act of 1790

Try again.
>>
>>2633997
>can't into economics
>>
>>2633987
the dick Burr even tried to stab Jefferson in the back to get the presidency, though Jefferson deserved it t b h
>>
>>2634013
Excuse me?
>>
>>2633314
Hamilton was a proto-fascist
Burr was a traitor
Both were in the wrong
Based monroe all the way
>>
>>2634021
>>2634021

Burrrrrrrrrr!
>>
How far have we gone when whigs are proto-fascists?
>>
>>2634083
meant for>>2634048
>>
>>2634048
Hamilton it is then
>>
>>2633314

Burr.

Hamilton talked shit and got hit. And then he was retarded enough to miss on purpose thinking the guy he'd been insulting publicly would do the same. Fuck that nancy little bitch.
>>
>>2634094
Burr's the one that refused to accept a compromise and required Hamilton to give a full apology just for telling people about the lying sack of shit he was
>>
As much as there are admirable aspects of Burr's personality (like believing equal rights for women and manumission/abolition of slaves), how the fuck could anyone not side with Hamilton? He was the guy who got the fledgling republic financially solvent and did the most selfless act in US politics. He hated Jefferson and was diametrically opposed in ideology, but he felt that at least Jefferson would serve the needs of the nation and pleaded Congress to vote for him instead of Burr (his former friend) as President.

It's disgusting how contemporary society twists Hamilton as some kind of Illuminati authoritarian. I disagree with a lot of stuff he did, but his strengths outweigh the flaws in the long-run.
>>
Burr contributed little it value to America. Very few people contributed more to America than Hamilton. End debate
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.