[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What a fucking waste of land. What the fuck do Ivans need

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_0828.jpg (532KB, 2000x1193px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0828.jpg
532KB, 2000x1193px
What a fucking waste of land. What the fuck do Ivans need half of Asia for?
>>
Stuff
>>
>>2632169
Oil, minerals, testing area, access to pacific, arctic, etc.

There's no such thing as too much if you have the right resources to handle the territory.
>>
>>2632169

It's either the Ivans or the Chinks, take your pick. Siberia is too weak to stand alone.
>>
File: download.jpg (10KB, 237x213px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
10KB, 237x213px
>>2632169
to safeguard their very existence
Russia is plagued with terrible land for defense being part of the very flat euro plains making them easy to invade

they need soo much damn land so that they can always retreat and form another Russia if european Russia falls
>>
They will retreat behind the urals in case european russia gets invaded through the great european plains
>>
>>2632352
>they need soo much damn land so that they can always retreat and form another Russia if european Russia falls
cos that worked so well for them after the gommies took over lel
>>
>>2632487
are you really that stupid m8 the 'gommies' didn't invade and the monarch along with his whole family were murderd
dead people can't retreat
>>
>>2632560
the whites retreated east and tried to take the west back and failed. that was my sole point
>>
>>2632571
Just because the plan doesn't work 100% of the time doesn't mean it isn't a viable plan. The lack of defensive barriers means strategic depth is one of their best hopes. That's why they are so desperate to gain a larger sphere of influence and why they get butthurt when NATO gains ground and denies Russia a sphere of influence.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.