[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is liberal democracy/anti-racism/feminism a historical anomaly?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_0824.png (146KB, 2000x3235px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0824.png
146KB, 2000x3235px
Is liberal democracy/anti-racism/feminism a historical anomaly? Or will our present state of peace and equality last forever?
>>
File: tumblr_ndzbx0BHL61rluoaco1_500.png (67KB, 500x269px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ndzbx0BHL61rluoaco1_500.png
67KB, 500x269px
Patriarchy has just been thousands of years of men going on about muh dick and flinging shit at each other.

Let's give matriarchy a chance.
>>
Sort of.

When a society is capable of producing more than enough to live, people start trying to solve other problems in life.

But we haven't really seen how people will use a solid increase in their personal purchasing power, because it hasn't really grown for fifty years. We know that at the high-water mark, they used it to try and gain political freedom.
>>
>>2629806
When did this become popular? In the 60s? Civil rights era?
>>
>>2629806
>Is liberal democracy/anti-racism/feminism a historical anomaly?
It's a gut reaction to fascism on a societal level, so not really I don't think.
>>
>>2629806
>state of peace

We are at war with Cultural Marxism, postmodernism, and third-wave feminism.
>>
>>2629887

>Cultural Marxism

So, you are at war with the effect capitalist advertising has on culture.

>postmodernism

I don't understand. You're at war with interpreting works of art in the context of other works of art?

Could you describe a typical battle?

>third-wave feminism.

Wow. Have you ever met one?
>>
>>2629806
All these things are Larping as the opposite of what they actually are. The Sarah silvermans, and Amy schumers of the world.
>>
>>2629806

What no one wants to admit is that even in "multicultural" societies like the US, people still segregate themselves. Go to any high school cafeteria and you'll notice that the kids generally organize by race. Go to any city and the neighborhoods are generally mono-racial (even if the whole city isn't) and virtually all churches are mono-racial as well
>>
>>2629908

So you don't need segregation laws.
>>
>>2629806
So is almost everything else about modern life. Saying that something is traditional is not enough to justify its existence.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.