[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be me >be big thick strong Siberian peasant >have problem

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5

File: rasputin.jpg (264KB, 1024x1350px) Image search: [Google]
rasputin.jpg
264KB, 1024x1350px
>be me
>be big thick strong Siberian peasant
>have problem with drinking and whoring
>wander frozen shithole known as Russian Empire
>have spiritual awakening
>become monk
>get into mysticism
>travel to Moscow
>still have drinking and whoring problem
>work my way up the aristocratic latter by fucking noble women
>kind of liking new status
>decide to influence the Tsar
>tell the queen I can heal her son of hemophilia
>just actually want to fuck queen and gain power
>wtf I actually healed this inbred fuck
>get lots of royal pussy
>nobles get pissed that I put my dick in everything
>get stabbed in stomach, feelsbadman.jpg but whatever
>get invited to party a few years later
>drink wine
>it was poisoned enough to kill five men
>literally never felt better in my life
>go home
>be in St. Petersburg
>get shot in back with revolver
>fall unconscious but wake up and fight off attackers
>get shot more
>get clubbed
>get tied up and rolled up in a rug
>thrown in river
>drown
>mfw
>>
Good thing he died as a legend instead of a bald old man.
>>
>>2627625
This dude probably has some rare, superior genes. Maybe Neanderthal DNA or something, but he is definitely not comparable to your average Joe today.
>>
>>2627625
Did he actually tap the tsarina?
>>
File: Untitled.png (89KB, 646x303px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
89KB, 646x303px
>>2627978
Look at it this way
>>
>>2627968
Which leads me to an interesting theory.

Superior people are far more likely to die in wars, because they possess the courage and faith in their nation to go and protect it.

People like Rasputin probably only exist, because his ancestors were too far away from any real combat. Literally in Siberia.
>>
>>2627978
There's no evidence to suggest he did
>>
RA-
RA-
RASPUTIN
>>
>>2627985
>dem anglo genes fucking up everything
>>
>>2628034
RUSSIAS GREATEST LOVE MACHINE
>>
File: s6sncot-1.jpg (68KB, 650x433px) Image search: [Google]
s6sncot-1.jpg
68KB, 650x433px
>>2627625
You forgot to mention the penis
>>
>>2627978
theres no proof about him banging her but he was known for fuckin the wives of people willing to get cucked (since they thought he had mystic powers)
>>
>>2627625
This guy fucks
>>
>>2631208
Of all the fucking things to save. Why are Russians so batshit?
>>
>>2629165
THERE WAS A CAT THAT REALLY WAS GONE
>>
>>2633596
>Be docile under dictators who beat the shit out of the populace and everyone is starving
>Revolt the moment you have a ruler who makes sure everyone is alright and not dying
>Dictator takes over
>Repeat
pretty much all of russian history, omitting foreign involvement
>>
File: 5u69LPe.gif (2MB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
5u69LPe.gif
2MB, 400x225px
>>2631208
Is this actually his dick
>>
>>2634329
Yeah, I believe some of it was eaten by a dog, and the penis is in a sex museum in Russia.
>>
>>2627625
shit that didn't happen.
Rasman was pure.
>>
>>2627625
Lol at enlarged bald spot propaganda

Pretty cute
>>
>>
>>2627978
If I recall correctly, there were rumours floating about that he did. And there was one alleged occasion where he got drink at a bar and started bragging about nailing her.

Other than that, there's pretty much nothing to prove whether or not he had an affair with her.
>>
>>2634158
RA-
RA-
RASPUTIN
>>
Was he a bad guy? I know that he sent a telegram to the family telling them not to join the war, because it would have destroyed them.
>>
>>2634685
No, he was just a drunk with magic powers.
>>
>>2627978
Theres no evidence he did, and the Nicky and her were extremely intimate together and seemed to have a pretty active sex life
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.