[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is American soil magic? If muslims or chinese had landed at

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: survivor-merica-merged-tribe[1].png (39KB, 775x475px) Image search: [Google]
survivor-merica-merged-tribe[1].png
39KB, 775x475px
Is American soil magic?

If muslims or chinese had landed at Plymouth Rock, would America be the same country it is today?

Given the obvious answer, why is history ignored, and the idea pushed that any culture can come to America and just "be" American?
>>
>>2625464
Jews
>>
>>2625464
They live to undermine identity through psyops and language manipulation, and ultimately profit from the destroyed lives.
>>
American is just a set of values. In fact a newly arrived Muslim is more American than a Trump supporter, because Trump goes against American values.
>>
>>2625673
No America is far more than just a set of values. If you don't have at least one ancestor that has fought in an American war, than you can't be truly American.
>>
>>2625673
>set of values

is that set of values not a direct descendant of the culture that founded the country?
>>
>it's another white nationalist bait thread

America was founded on the ideals of the Enlightenment, particularly Locke.

>>2625681

So by this measure, Donald Trump is not an American.
>>
>>2625831
>America was founded on the ideals of the Enlightenment, particularly Locke.
So where does slavery and being a fat tranny come in?
>>
>>2625831
I don't know trumps hole family history, but if his people never shed blood or risked life and limb for this country, then he is only an American in the most superficial sense.
>>
>>2625464
America would be completely different if it hadn't been founded by Anglo-Celts with Anglo-Celtic values.
>>
>>2625863
No it was founded on Quaker values.
America is not Europe and never was.
>>
>>2625673
which is why america and it's values is cancer
>>
A few of my ancestors where criminals who came to this country illegally but that was a while ago my grandfathers fought in ww2 and my grandmothers fought the red coats in the great revolution so any one can be Amerifag
>>
>>2625464
America is magical combination of the effective society of the British, combined with some of the moat fertile resource rich and largest unclaimed land in the world, combined with amazing river systems, combined with massive influx if imagrants to work all this land and booming industries from the rivers and natural reolsources, combined with complete isolation from any effective military power.

Literally everything went write for America. I mean obviously people could have still fucked it up but America is truly playing it on easy mode.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.