[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>The princess in question was of. a minor princely German

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

File: Kraljica_Draga_11.jpg (96KB, 634x870px) Image search: [Google]
Kraljica_Draga_11.jpg
96KB, 634x870px
>The princess in question was of. a minor princely German family. Alexander admitted that she looked attractive in photographs shown to him. “Certainly by the end of the year, if not sooner,” he promised his father, “you will see me a married man.” 5 But Alexander did not have the German princess in mind when he made this pledge.

>Unknown to his parents, to his ministers, and to everyone else, he had already found his true love and future queen. She was Madame Draga Mashin, widow of a Bohemian engineer and former lady-in-waiting to his mother. When Alexander announced his intention to marry her a major crisis broke out. His entire cabinet resigned. The press made clear the public indignation.

>Milan warned his son prophetically that “the dynasty would never recover from the impossible marriage for
which you have decided.” But Alexander would not be dissuaded. He was unmoved by the weighty arguments that Draga was considerably older than he, that she was probably sterile, and that her past was not above reproach. His reply to all this is revealing of the inner forces that impelled him to sacrifice himself and his dynasty:

>I have had neither childhood nor youth like other men. The eternal quarrel between my parents made my life bitter, undermined my health in gen eral, and my nerves more especially. Such a life killed in me every sentiment. . . In the whole world there is only one woman who can make me forget the bitterness of my past life, and make me feel happy. . . . There is no power on earth which could prevent my marrying Draga, whatever the consequences may be. . . .If I cannot marry Draga as King, I will leave Servia for ever, and marry her as a private individual.

She's not that pretty tbqh. What did she have over him?
>>
Maybe he wasn't extremely shallow like you.
>>
File: chris_chan_of_the_19th_century.jpg (95KB, 387x514px) Image search: [Google]
chris_chan_of_the_19th_century.jpg
95KB, 387x514px
>>2621994
How autistic was he?
>>
>>2622083
he was executed 3 years later for that
>>
File: the_world_god_only_knows_001.jpg (179KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
the_world_god_only_knows_001.jpg
179KB, 720x720px
>>2621994
>Black Hand murders Franz Ferdinand, creating the July crisis that lead to WW1
>Black Hand murders Alexander and Draga Mashin
Is there anything these retarded irredentist-nationalists don't ruin?
>>
>>2622144
They are servians. There is NOTHING those morons cant ruin.
>>
>>2621994
I've been all over and a 42 year old woman from Germany was the only one to ever satisfy me, so I kind of get it.
>>
>The first blow to Greek aspirations in Macedonia was the sultan’s firman of March 11, 1870, establishing the Bulgarian exarchate church, discussed in Chapter 19. Article X of this act stated that new dioceses could be added to the exarchate upon the vote of two thirds of the inhabitants. This 'opened the way to the indefinite expansion of the exarchate in Macedonia.The eeks reacted sharply to the setback. An anti-Slav society was organized in Athens, while Greek crowds shouted in the streets of Constantinople, We won’t be absorbed by the Slavs; we won’t let our children be bulgarized.
>>
King Alexander was deeply an unhappy man who found in Draga what he lacked in his upbringing, an honest love. His parents never loved him much, he was pretty much a tool in their bickerings and political games Draga gave him solace and almost some sort of motherly love, except with romance.

It was found out that she was infertile due to her age soon after they married. She tried to fake a pregnancy but she was found out and scandal ensued. This was one of the reasons they were removed, the royal family simply had no future with her and Alexander was so madly in love that he was ready to sacrifice everything because of her, even the royal heritage. Apparently she was planning on proclaiming her brother as a heir, and Alexander was fine with it. But the army, the politicians, and half of the country weren't.

Their death is one of the most tragic events in my nation's history, the one that has no lack of those.
>>
>>2621994
thats so sweet.
i think im gonna cry.
>>
File: 2102_o.jpg (127KB, 754x400px) Image search: [Google]
2102_o.jpg
127KB, 754x400px
>>2624247
>motherly love, except with romance.

Je vous dire la verite, c'est le milleur mec
>>
>>2621994
I feel the same way.

my mother died when I was very young and my whole life ive been attracted almost exclusively to older women, 40 and up. Almost like a mother by proxy, but with sexytime as well.

Over the years, my desire has refined itself into a most patrician fetish.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.