[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can we declare tomorrow Woodrow Wilson Hate Day? >be Wilson

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: AmericaWWI.png (67KB, 566x180px) Image search: [Google]
AmericaWWI.png
67KB, 566x180px
Can we declare tomorrow Woodrow Wilson Hate Day?

>be Wilson
>see Teddy and Taft got elected president by running as 'Progressives'
>have no idea what a progressive is, but it seems to work so I run for President as one
>get elected, find out what Progressivism means
>women's suffrage
>civil rights
>equality
>I'm from the south, you expect me to believe this shit?
>1914, the fucking Europeans have started a war over Serbia
>stay out at first
>waitasecond.png
>realize that if I enter the war at the last minute and fight for a short while, I can have some leverage at the peace conference to spread democracy for muh progressive points
>genius
>send troops over at the last minute, fight in only one major offensive
>mfw we can basically say we won the war for everyone
>at the peace conference, push so hard for an international mediating organization that I have to let Britain and France do whatever they want to Germany
>hear something about 'total disarmament' and a 'war guilt clause'
>it's probably not all that bad
>Germany is fucked, but the League of Nations is here, so everything's fine
>take treaty back to America, tell the senate to ratify it
>mfw they don't
>they won't even let us join my own super cool peacekeeping club
>cucked.jpg
>go back to Europe to promote the League
>have stroke
>go back to White House, nobody even sees me for the last few months of my term and my wife basically functions as President
>mfw
>>
>implying Versailles had any flaws except for British failure to enforce its terms

>but muh war guilt clause

fuck off ffs that was in the treaty for every central powers member and nobody but Germany got buttblasted over it
>>
>>2617141
The main American contribution in ww1 was the money and supplies they gave/loaned to our allies. As well, the American army was a huge morale boost for the French and British and the simple fact that a massive fresh army had arrived was one of the main reasons the Germans surrendered. Either your dumb or you purposely omitted these facts to support your asinine narrative on a mongolian bead trading forum
>>
>>2617141
Don't forgetting punishing anybody who spoke against going into WW1
>>
>>2617141
>Last minute
>A year and a half before the war ended
I hate Wilson as much as the next guy, but he wasn't one of the ones jumping in one the war was clearly over.
>>
who's the best president and why is it wilson?
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.