[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>christianity is truth >christianity is salvation >izlam

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: mfwnihilistseverywhere.jpg (292KB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
mfwnihilistseverywhere.jpg
292KB, 2560x1440px
>christianity is truth
>christianity is salvation
>izlam drows gays oud of windows :DDDDDD

What the fuck is his problem? Why the difference in analysis?
>>
he fell for the slave morality meme.
>>
>those poor Jeeeeeeeeeeeews!1
Does this faggot know how to talk about any other subject besides muh Auschwitz?

>THEY MADE THEM WORK! OH THE HORROR!
>>
>>2616534
>Haha yeah stoopid jews too lazy to work, we just made them not be lazy drains on germany

Polfags please leave

>Inb4 your an sjw reee

I'm tired of you niggers.
>>
>>2616608
They are boring and pretty cancerous
>>
this guy is a hack

in one of his videos he says he personally defines satan as a group of people with malcontent who make things worse for other people

then he goes on about how the jooz dindu nuffin not realizing that they fit his definition of satan
>>
>>2616634
>implying all jews work together as a hive mind just to sew dicontent and suffering.

REEEE POLFAG GET OUT.
>>
>>2616634
This.
>>
File: Image 43.gif (958KB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
Image 43.gif
958KB, 400x225px
Stay alert! Watch out for your great enemy, the devil. He prowls around like a roaring lion, looking for someone to devour. (1 Peter 5:8)

Only in this way could he set free all who have lived their lives as slaves to the fear of dying. (Hebrews 2:15)
>>
>>2616672
bible quote posting without any words of your own is only acceptable if you are NIV anon
>>
File: IMG_0433.jpg (53KB, 600x409px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0433.jpg
53KB, 600x409px
>The lifeless corpse of four-month-old Afaf Mahmmod Al-Sarakb lies limp and motionless in a chair – tortured to death by government security officers after her parents were arrested.

>The disfigured body of a tortured taxi driver is seen dumped in the street, while a third video shows blood pouring from the arm of a woman gunned down by a sniper.
https://www.google.com/amp/www.theblaze.com/news/2012/01/11/syrian-officials-allegedly-tortured-4-month-old-baby-to-death/amp/
>>
>>2616682
NIV is a meme, you're better off with ESV
>>
>>2616698
Didn't the UN find that assad never even used chemical weapons
>>
>>2614994
Becsise it's true?
>>
>>2616717
No exactly, they stated after their inquiry they couldn't determine who used gas (whether it was rebel fighters, assad forces or a 3rd party), only certainty is that sarin had been used.

T-t-thanks for that UN, couldn't have worked it without you.
>>
>>2616698
Yeah I'm sure the Syrian army has nothing better to do than torture babies.
>>
>Jews had to carry sandbags in Auschwitz
>Soljenitsin
>muh lobsters
Does he just repeat the same things in every lecture or I have bad luck?
>>
>>2614994
He's never said anything negatively about islam , what are you talking about
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.