[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it ethical to vote in elections/referendums when you're

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: Go-Vote-500x500.png (159KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
Go-Vote-500x500.png
159KB, 500x500px
Is it ethical to vote in elections/referendums when you're unemployed and pay nothing in taxes?
>>
>>2613400
Yes because politics still affect you
>>
>>2613400
Everyone pays taxes in some form
>>
>>2613400
only if you're voting to reduce the burden you impose upon those who do pay taxes and are employed
>>
File: gidding me.png (54KB, 454x439px) Image search: [Google]
gidding me.png
54KB, 454x439px
>>2613400
No.
>>
>what is sales tax
>>
>>2613437
That's stupid, you vote for things that benefits you
>>
>>2613400
I'd be interested to know how you dodge the sales tax
>>
>>2613442
wrong: you vote for things which are truly the public concern. Feeding NEETs is a detriment to society, hence voting against it is good.
>>
>>2613400
Depends. Are you voting to fix unemployment or to increase welfare?
>>
>>2613400
>Is it ethical to vote
?
>>
You live in a society, you deserve a say in how it's governed. If you're someone your society refuses to employ, that's all the more reason to fight to change things.

People who pay (income) taxes still have a lot more money after paying them than you do - fight for your equal share!
>>
>>2613457
>you vote for things which are truly the public concern
Nobody vote for that. everyone vote for themselves. If you were a NEET you would not think that
>>
What is VAT?
>>
>>2613400
It doesn't really matter. Democracy has morphed into a government that ultimately restrains the people, protecting the country from being ripped apart by the masses. If you don't give a man a vote, especially at this point in time, he will become violent. The ethical component of participation is corrupted by self-interest. We might as well be on the verge of civil war in America, if the left was as well-armed and outright fanatic as the right.

In a word: no.
>>
>>2613457
feeding NEETs helps society, keeping them modestly healthy so they're not a burden on healthcare and not out stealing bread because they have no money is a good thing
>>
If you follow the law, you vote on the law.
>>
>>2613400
Yes, you're a citizen and it's you civic duty to vote for the party you feel will best guide the nation.
>>
>>2613559
Party system is such shit. It takes no account of liking individual's rather than the group and you instead do nothing but promote partisan, winner take all bullshit like you seen now.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.