[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Racia l_Equality_Proposal Was

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 5

File: wilson.jpg (111KB, 960x640px) Image search: [Google]
wilson.jpg
111KB, 960x640px
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Racial_Equality_Proposal

Was it a good idea?
>>
Well he basically pissed off Japan eternally by saying no and the bill didn't pass anyway. So he had nothing to lose.
>>
Also, its a good topic too bad nobody else actually reads books.
>>
>>2613317
Seems like it was just a misunderstanding. Japan just wanted to be noticed by Senpai and given recognition as an equal to the west.

But because Wilson didn't like the name and didn't want niggers back home to get uppity about racial equality, he snuffed it. Despite the proposal actually having a majority support.

This led to assblasted Japs that decided to wipe their ass with European recognition and unleashed the full autism of the japanese empire across Asia.

Given the massive amounts of asshurt it caused and ultimately blacks became equals anyway, Wilson should've just let it go.
>>
>>2613317
Why are democrats so racist?
>>
>>2615321
democrats r the REAL racists...
>>
>>2615321
*southerners

Ultimately the political party doesn't matter, the party that gets the Southern vote is inevitably the racist and regressive one. And Wilson was the first Southern president since the Civil War.
>>
>>2615325
>>2615331
KKK was a DNC Organization
>>
>>2615342
>was
>>
>>2615342
KKK was founded by former Confederate soldiers and butthurt Confederate supporters.
>>
>>2615346
Let me give you a quick rundown

>Northerners freak the fuck out and b& slavery and call the south the MOST racist people ever to walk the earth
>newly franchised blacks flock to the northern promised land of NO RACISM
>to live and work among northern whites
>everywhere they actually go
>northern whites flee like rats
>from moving neighborhoods to the suburbs
>meanwhile they construct elaborate urban plantations in their major cities
>so that the blacks may live (without northern whites who ran away every time) with food and housing and cellphones for free
>which have actually created killing fields where a black man has a higher chance at death or prison than he has at achieving 8th grade literacy

And most of these Urban plantation cities have been run by the Democrats for 50 years or more
>>
>>2615366
what is this even supposed to be arguing
>>
>>2615375
Democrats just took their hoods off
>>
>>2615380
yes because there have been absolutely zero shifts in party demographics and platforms in the past 160 years and le epic republicans are really helping the situation by pushing harder drug laws to lock up more blacks while democrats actively oppose those laws but le urban plantation xdd
>>
>notions of racial superiority were so entrenched 100 years ago they actually shaped geopolitics in a meaningful way
what a time to be alive
>>
File: 1490875332067m.jpg (95KB, 1024x813px) Image search: [Google]
1490875332067m.jpg
95KB, 1024x813px
>>2615387
You want unlimited heroin in your urban plantations now too?

Anyhow, northerners are no less racist and afrophobic than the Southerners were.

The North didn't embrace the slaves you put them into terrible urban reservations as surely as the conquered Sioux or Apache.

Urban plantations to segregate them niggers from good white suburbs.
>>
>>2615406
The north was appreciably better, even if it wasn't great by any standards
They didn't secede because they wanted to keep owning human beings, for one thing
>>
>>2615406
The south were the ones that created the problem by literally importing them against their will.
>>
>>2615410
The cruel truth is the Northern whites didn't want Africans in their society any more than th Southerners did.

Of course they wanted to see them sing. And dance. As pets or playthings.

But actually tolerating blacks in your neighborhood? White flight tells the whole story of the Freedom of Africans in North America.

The North has no moral high ground in 2017.
>>
>>2615426
>being racist is on the same level as literally owning other human beings
ok
>>
>>2615436
The North freed them and then promptly and systematically abandoned them.

And then isolated and contained them. Always with the runners and jumpers and singers and dancers on showcase while refusing to live near them.

It's macabre and possibly the worst ongoing betrayal in centuries.

You're free! But not free to live near me! - Democrats
>>
>>2615446
The south did all that, and worse. They didn't even try to free them
but muh betrayal lol
>>
>>2615449
Haha yes but the South never told them they were equal or welcome.

The North did and then promptly reneged. Bold faced lies.
>>
>>2615462
I'll take lies over slavery
btw nice reddit spacing
>>
>>2615465
Objectively speaking the Northern whites have failed Africans in America on every level.

And those bastard fought an internecine war for the right to treat Africans better.
>>
>>2615492
And things would have been much, much worse if the southern whites had had control
>>
>>2615495
Historically proven false.

Every other Western civilization ended slavery on their own accord without massive loss of life.
>>
>>2615504
>historically proven false
yes, tell me about how the southern whites have created a blissful utopia with their black brethren while the evil northerners have ruined everything
>>
>>2615511
There was no reasonable transfer. No timeline. No solid plan for what to actually do with all the freed slaves.

And so the North rushed what demands to take time and cause chaos and widespread social upheaval.

You say the rapid upheaval was necessary and I point to every other instance where slavery was abolished on a reasonable timeline.
>>
>>2615519
maybe if they didn't, y'know, secede, there wouldn't have been political upheaval
>>
>>2615521
All I'm pointing out is that in 2017 we can take an honest well resourced look at Northern treatment of freed slaves and their descendants.

And what I see makes me cringe
>>
>>2615529
and my point is the south would have treated them no better, which you've completely failed to disprove. you say the north held biases, which is true, but ignore that those biases were definitely at least as strong in the south. the south had no meaningful moves towards abolition. it was a shitty outcome, but the other one most certainly would have been worst
>>
>>2615539
I can't tell if you are just intent on vilifying the South (already well vilified) or if you are actually advocating success in the Northern white's treatment of freed slaves and their ancestors.
>>
>>2615549
I'm saying that the results are fairly shitty for a lot a reasons but that they could be a lot worse. At this point I'm wondering if you're trying to miss my point or if you're just a bit slow
>>
>>2613317
Couldn't they have quietly arranged a new proposal specifically for the Japanese? Just some kind of formal acknowledgement of Japan as a respected power would have gone a long way. I can't imagine the average Japanese caring about the word 'equality' as much as the idea of the whole country being treated as second-class by the rest of the world.
>>
>>2615366
>Democrats r the real racists
>let me give you the rundown.
Go back to r/the_Donald.
>>
>>2615722
None of this refutes what was said and it's a waste of time and bandwidth
>>
File: incarceration.jpg (79KB, 802x465px) Image search: [Google]
incarceration.jpg
79KB, 802x465px
>>2615366
The reason why there are so many blacks (as well as hispanics and poor whites) in prison can be attributed to the failed war on drugs that was started by the republicans in the 70's. As for the crime, did you know that the CIA flooded the country with cocaine to fund their operations overseas?

https://youtube.com/watch?v=k-kLt9l2cQg
>>
File: implied-facepalm.jpg (23KB, 456x297px) Image search: [Google]
implied-facepalm.jpg
23KB, 456x297px
>>2615817
>started by Republicans in the 1970s

In 1960, the white male incarceration rate was 262 per 100,000 white U.S. residents, and the black male rate was 1,313, meaning that black men were five times as likely as white men to be incarcerated in cities run exclusively by white Democrats.
>>
>>2615817
>did you know that the CIA flooded the country with cocaine to fund their operations overseas

Misrepresented. 11% of Americans were doing cocaine. They would not stop and so the CIA chose the best available path.

A cocaine monopoly. The Medellin cartel was that monopoly and it ran drugs in the least violent and most organized manner.

Our current narco violence in Mexico is an example of what happens when there is no monopoly.

So yes you're right the CIA ran drugs but only in the best ways possible.
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.