[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

https://www.reddit.com/r/TheRedPill /comments/6302g6/the_wor

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 8

File: 1490241689598.jpg (41KB, 642x663px) Image search: [Google]
1490241689598.jpg
41KB, 642x663px
https://www.reddit.com/r/TheRedPill/comments/6302g6/the_world_wants_you_to_fail/

What do you think of this? Why is the stupidity of disposable males sacrificing themselves never talked about on here?
>>
File: 8131408032_68b29ae6a8.jpg (66KB, 380x380px) Image search: [Google]
8131408032_68b29ae6a8.jpg
66KB, 380x380px
>>2607773
>reddit
>>
Beta males must be cleansed. It is eugenic.
>>
File: parting words.png (356KB, 498x495px) Image search: [Google]
parting words.png
356KB, 498x495px
>reddit
>redpill
>whining about MRA-tier non-issues
Huh I didn't think it was possible to be this cancerous.
>>
>Reddit

Fuck off cuck
>>
Disregarding the trivial sex problem this rant is about, the world will naturally always be against you. It's fight or perish. Whether you're chased on the streets by gangs or in the jungle by tigers, you are essentially alone in this world and you must work your way through it as best as you can.

Keeping a peace with the world and in your own mind is what matters.
>>
File: smug pepe3.jpg (4KB, 124x124px) Image search: [Google]
smug pepe3.jpg
4KB, 124x124px
>he hasn't taken the competition pill
>he doesn't spend at least 4 hours a day spewing out pure disinformation on 4chan in an attempt to destabilize other men mentally and improve his own chances of succeeding in the world

Naah just kidding, i don't actually do that. Or do i?...
>>
File: image.jpg (14KB, 145x136px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
14KB, 145x136px
>>2608484
>considering the low hanging fruit on 4chan enough of a threat and worth your time and efforts of demoralizing them
Way to reveal how low on the totem pole you are.
>>
>>2608493
lmao this

literally competing for scraps
>>
Luckily I'm a Chad
>>
I'm a girl studying anthropology in grad school and I just wanted to say all of fem kind considers you a joke! Btw the 80/20 rule is def true but it's closer to 90/10 hahaha just thought I'd let you know don't tell them I told you xD
>>
>>2608501
if you're posting on 4chan you're not a chad
>>
File: 1411460153873.gif (3MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
1411460153873.gif
3MB, 320x240px
>>2607773
>people not seeing the absolute truth of pessimism
>not living your life happily under some personal spin of Schopenhauer's ethics
>constantly arguing about idealistic bullshit and patting yourself on the back for workin your melon in a way other than watching pokemon streams
>>
File: 1489595175539.png (10KB, 900x91px) Image search: [Google]
1489595175539.png
10KB, 900x91px
>>
It'll forever be a taboo as long as males have to win females by proving to be the ones risking themselves for the girls.
>>
you have to be horribly retarded or disfigured not to be able to get laid

finding a good girl is the real problem. the only ones that will give me the time of day are complete hookers.
>>
>>2607773
Holy shit this made me cringe hard several times before I was halfway through.
Is anybody else noticing the attempt at some sort of literary style here? I don't know how to describe it exactly but there's some definite pretension, it's like this guy is trying to mimic how a "real author" sounds. He's trying to give his statements some dramatic flair, using some tropes, etc. And it's making it so much worse.
>>
>>2608672
nah, it's the opposite problem for me
no earthly idea how to get laid, but i easily found a good girl, just had to go online for it (asian)
i'm not retarded or disfigured, just mildly aspie and like 5/10
>>
bump for a rare quality post
>>
>>2608674
If you want more gold, check out this opinion piece that was briefly on the front page of my college's newspaper website before people realized how retarded the author was.
>http://www.collegiatetimes.com/opinion/fueling-the-fire-how-tinder-leaves-men-burned/article_d966ca34-1239-11e7-828b-9b271da3b9b9.html

This tard even has his own off-brand Chad Thundercock.
>>
>>2607773
>Reddit posts can now be posted in OP without a hundred posts calling it out as shitty bait

This board is terrible.
>>
>>2607773
>Why is the stupidity of disposable males sacrificing themselves never talked about on here?

Well there obviously was a time when it wasn't stupid.

Sacrificing base pleasures now, in order to have a good education and a well-paid job in the future isn't "stupid".

The question is what should men do, when the "good education" is broken, and the well-paid jobs are increasingly being shipped to China or replaced by machines?

Simple. They play video games and masturbate, and pursue status in that virtual world instead.
>>
>>2608484
If you are that allcaps arab shitposter then yes
>>
>>2607773
Shit, I failed. I couldn't bear doing more than skimming it for like 10 seconds. That whole place needs to be burned to the ground.
>>
File: image.png (317KB, 561x561px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
317KB, 561x561px
Why do people meltdown when they are exposed to the genetic under belly of humanity that is the modern incel?

You normalfags. So high and mighty. You EARNED everything in your life, didnt you?

Life is a genetic throw of the dice and people suffer immensely from the crapshoot I am sorry it makes you so uncomfortable.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.