[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Douglas "The Chinks/japs Are Chickenshits, and Incompetent

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: Douglas-MacArthur-in-1945.jpg (73KB, 485x340px) Image search: [Google]
Douglas-MacArthur-in-1945.jpg
73KB, 485x340px
>Douglas "The Chinks/japs Are Chickenshits, and Incompetent to Boot OHFUCKOHFUCKOHFUCK" MacArthur
>Douglas "Nuke them all by dinnertime and fuck the consequences" MacArthur
>>douglas "the only thing more shocking than my victories are my defeats" mcarthur
>douglas "why am I surrounded by enemy forces" macarthur
>douglas "the first U.S. general to lose a war BEFORE politicians stepped in" macarthur
>douglas "where's my troops? the chinks ate them" macarthur
>douglas "if you see a chink just give them a wink" macarthur
>douglas "the reports of my success has been greatly exaggerated" macarthur
>douglas "can't spot two million chinamen across a bridge ten meters wide" macarthur
>douglas "five star general is just another name for governor anyways" macarthur
>douglas "I fucked up so bad congress passed a bill to maintain a fixed size for the marine corps forever to make sure they have a backup plan in case I come back from the dead" macarthur
>Douglas "The Japs are here? Wait did I scramble the fighters yet?" MacArthur
>Douglas "Stand and fight so I can catch this PT Boat out of here" MacArthur
>Douglas "I fucked up so bad that an Admiral was put in charge of the Army in the Pacific" MacArthur
>Douglas "My failures are because Truman didn't want to let me fight harder" MacArthur
>Douglas "I shalllllll retuuuuurrrn [after the Marines and Army secure most of the Pacific and then I'll handle my little sector in the Philippines] MacArthur
>Douglas "I'll overstretch my Marines and leave a gigantic flank open because the Chinamen are pussies anyway" MacArthur
>Douglas "I managed to abandon my men TWICE in Asia" MacArthur
>Douglas "I got lucky at Incheon and was barely competent in the Philippines so people remember me as a great general" MacArthur
>Douglas "I can't get my way, so I'm going to bitch to the press about the president and undermine the trust between the politicians and the military" MacArthur

Is there a more overrated general?
>>
>>2603478
Is that Douglas MacArthur?
>>
>>2603478
He drank the post-WWII pax-Americana kool aid too deeply. He honestly thought the US military could steamroll Asia in a land war.
>>
>>2603574
Read the OP you retard that's Patton.
>>
>>2603581
You're either trolling him or blind.
>>
>>2603591
This, everyone can fucking tell that it is Eisenhower.
>>
>>2603581
>>2603598
You guys are so dumb, it's Erwin Rommel.
>>
>>2603626
Is Montgomery you idiot
>>
File: douglasmacarthurstatue.jpg (467KB, 1211x1600px) Image search: [Google]
douglasmacarthurstatue.jpg
467KB, 1211x1600px
I walk past a statue of this guy everyday
>>
>>2603581
>>2603598
>>2603633
You disrespectful cunts, Sherman was one of our greatest generals
>>
>>2603478
What's a picture of nimitz doing here?
>>
File: 220px-Macarthur_high_sa_2011.jpg (14KB, 220x147px) Image search: [Google]
220px-Macarthur_high_sa_2011.jpg
14KB, 220x147px
>>2603646
My highschool was named after him, there was a giant thing of his face where we walked in. You can barely see it in pic related.
>>
>>2604827
Wrong again
It's Curtis LeMay
>>
>Douglas "I got bullied at west point for being a mamas boy so my mom agitated in congress to get anti bullying laws passed" MacArthur
>>
What would've happened if this nigga stayed in Manila and got captured by Japs? wud b laff
>>
>>2605322
USA would have killed the Emperor and the Japs would have launched a gorilla war against them
>>
>>2605805
Wasn't MacArthur in favor of a ground invasion?
>>
>>2606019
Yeah, but Mac kept the Emperor in power
>>
OP would suck Montgomery's dick.
>>
>>2603478
ITT commies
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.