[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Redpill me on Atlantis. Was it real? What happened to it?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 5

File: atlantis.jpg (31KB, 449x287px) Image search: [Google]
atlantis.jpg
31KB, 449x287px
Redpill me on Atlantis. Was it real? What happened to it? Where was it located?
>>
File: 1489790203614.jpg (75KB, 600x847px) Image search: [Google]
1489790203614.jpg
75KB, 600x847px
>>2602352

>Hmmmm really makes you think.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RTOhu2vB18s
>>
File: 1473794242455.jpg (159KB, 933x768px) Image search: [Google]
1473794242455.jpg
159KB, 933x768px
>>2602352

Aside from the "stories" of a great flood, and the evidence supporting a comet strike causing a very rapid rise in sea level from glacial meltwater at the end of the last ice age, the only references that I'm familiar with are from the "Triano Document" from central America and Plato's account of Solon of Athens who was shown a pillar documenting Egyptian History which stated that it existed.

What the exact nature of this antediluvian civilization was, what they believed, what their language was, and what they looked like are all speculation at this point. It's possible that a portion of Prephonecian/Proto-Hebrew language and writing originated there; but the scraps of history merely hint as to what the nature of its existence was.

In all likely hood the fiction and speculation we have regarding Atlantis and it's underlying architectural/worldwide influence is probably much less interesting then the speculation we have regarding the issue. Probably.

*Cough*Tower of Babel*Cough*
>>
>>2602352

First victim of the finno-Korean hyperwar, the survivors last survivors later created the Kangdom of Egypt, while whitey was sitting in caves
>>
File: owl.jpg (88KB, 449x604px) Image search: [Google]
owl.jpg
88KB, 449x604px
>>2602411

>Taking 4chan siriusly
>>
>>2602352
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FBlbhiwmUF4
Old boy comes off as a bit degrading at times, but he knows what he's talking about for the most part.
>>
>muh orihalcum mines
>>
It is an allegory of the war of the model polity (Athens, reformed according to the principles of Plato's Republic) against a corrupt polity (Atlantis).
>>
it's about as real as Gensokyo
>>
I heard it was somewhere near the Canary Islands.
>>
File: cirno_018_panic.png (187KB, 344x393px) Image search: [Google]
cirno_018_panic.png
187KB, 344x393px
>>2603233
>The year 4500 CE.
>Internet historians research the ancient culture of Gensokyo and practicioners of ritualistic NEETdom.
I can't wait.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.