[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>"Ungern-Sternberg believed that it was the Volkdeutsche

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 5

File: Baron Ungern.jpg (90KB, 864x540px) Image search: [Google]
Baron Ungern.jpg
90KB, 864x540px
>"Ungern-Sternberg believed that it was the Volkdeutsche nobility of the Russian empire who were the Herrnvolk ("master race") that kept the empire working, and that if the Slavic Russians were left on their own that they would inevitably fall for the tricks of the Jews, whom the anti-Semitic Ungern-Sterberg saw as his archenemies from his childhood on."
Was he right?
>>
>>2599115
(((Sternberg)))
>>
>>2599127
But he wasn't one of (((them))), he was a Baltic German warlord who went on to conquer Mongolia.
>>
File: sigpic125495_1.jpg (26KB, 358x204px) Image search: [Google]
sigpic125495_1.jpg
26KB, 358x204px
>>2599115
STERNN!!!!
>>
>>2599137
(((Baltic German)))
>>
>>2599127

Finland-Swedish name he wasn't fond of.

He preferred to write his name as

>Ungern von Sternberg

instead of von Ungern-Sternberg

Ungern means reluctantly
>>
>>2599127
He autistically removed every Jew from Mongolia. There weren't many to begin with.
>>
Not gonna dip my toe in the antisemitic circlejerk, but if you're interested in Ungern-Sternberg then I'd recommend Ferdynand Ossendowski's Men and Gods. It's basically a semi-autobiographical travelogue across war-torn Central Asia, with shooting Bolsheviks, meeting the Living Buddha, and encamping with the Bloody Baron.
>>
>>2599187
How many Jews is that, 3?
>>
>>2599206
I remember watching a lecture on him; something like 200 jews maybe?
>>
>>2599127
More proof that the Jews are responsible for antisemitism.

Gas the kikes, end antisemitism.
>>
>>2599265
Lurked it a bit again. At the most there were a 100 at their peak. Ungern executed all that he could find.
>>
>>2599115
Brain damage is a hell of a drug...
>>
>>2599115
>be german
>think you have divine right to lead slavs

out out out
>>
>>2599115
Could any man be literally more right, at all?
>>
>>2599115
He was a bonafide retard
>>
>>2599115
>Ungern-Sternberg
*Genghis Khan II
>>
>>2599137
>Stern(((BERG)))
>>
>>2599127
>Perfectly decent German and Eastern European last names get stolen by Jews over hundreds of years
And they try to detach themselves from the greedy Jew stereotype.
>>
File: saynotowhitegenocide.png (1MB, 836x720px) Image search: [Google]
saynotowhitegenocide.png
1MB, 836x720px
>Was bolshevikipedia's buzzword adhom strawman depiction right

Wikipedia is good for animal taxonomy and shit like that, but anything involving history, jews and pan-slavism is generally unreliable as fuck and pushes a certain POV 90% of the time
>>
File: ungern.jpg (193KB, 640x491px) Image search: [Google]
ungern.jpg
193KB, 640x491px
Who /corto/ here?
>>
>>2599190
THIS
It's great. Well worth reading.
>>
>>2602585
Top fucking taste m8.
I was hooked to everything Pratt after reading "Una ballata del mare salato".
>>
>>2599115
>all of russian nobility was german
When will this meme end?
Let me guess, all the knyaz' and boyars just disappeared overnight and were replaced by aryans?
>>
>>2602683
It was the Russian nobility themselves who promoted that idea.

No self-respecting decent Russian nobleman would declare himself a Slav or a Russian.

They would always trace their ancestry back to some Norse Viking or German Knight.

Bagration, the great Russian general, was of mixed Russian and Italian heritage:

BAGRATIONI
>>
>>2602657
Did you read Mu, the last Corto book?
>>
>>2602709
I did read it. Sadly I only got the pdf and not the actual book tho.
>>
>>2602722
What did you think of it? I don't get it at all. Is it really supposed to be meaningless? All that jumping from scorpion-men to living Mayan reliefs to moai statutes talking about the belly button of the universe makes literally no sense to me.
>>
>>2602703
Wasn't bagrationi a georgian prince?
The real russian nobles (top ranks) were russian: knyaz', descendants of boyars etc
Peter only invited a bunch of german nobles to grant them duke and count titles without any real counties or duchies (as these never existed in Russia, only princedoms), so that they would work in the buraeucratic machine
>>
>>2602703
Bagrationi is an ancient georgian noble bloodline that ruled Georgia for thousand years, this response is autistic
Just because bagrationi sounds italian to you doesn't mean he claimed to be italian, this has to be bait
>>
>>2602743
It remembered me of the last episode of scrubs, it's basically a mix of Corto's dreams/fantasies (forced out by the contact with Atlantis) and a goodbye to all the cast of the series. It's not really meant to be an actual plot driven story imo, it's more like a last hurrah of what Corto Maltese was supposed to be in the mind of the author.
>>
>>2602543
>>Was bolshevikipedia's buzzword adhom strawman depiction right
Why are you denying your brutal oppression of Slavs, G*rmshit?
>>
>>2599115
yeah, and he's our guy
>>
>Ungern was an arch-conservative pan-monarchist who aspired to restore the Russian monarchy under Grand Duke Michael Alexandrovich of Russia and to revive the Mongol Empire under the rule of the BOGD KHAN

i am in need of a slow walkup
>>
>>2599115
Sounds like an idiot that had no idea what Russia actually was
>>
>>2602585
That's where I first heard of Ungern Sternberg, it's a shame I can't find the original sized books or original sized pdf's, according to what I heard most modern prints are all cut up to comply to modern standards
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.