[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have proven the existence of God. I have done so using abductive

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: hqdefault.jpg (38KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
38KB, 480x360px
I have proven the existence of God.
I have done so using abductive reasoning.
The argument is broken into four parts : Fine-Tuning Argument, Soul Hypothesis, Biogenesis, and Human evolution.

It is a lengthy read. Take your time.
>>
https://hiddengod.wordpress.com/2016/11/24/inductive-argument-for-the-existence-of-god/
>>
File: DiffBtwn[1].jpg (33KB, 595x394px) Image search: [Google]
DiffBtwn[1].jpg
33KB, 595x394px
>abductive reasoning
>>
confess your endgame OP
>>
>>2584126
I am trying to fullfill my mission and become or help others become the next Christ.
>>
>>2584133
I dunno man, you sound likea real Antichrist to me. You know, the one that's all ambitious and pretends to be the real deal.
>>
>>2584153
I just want a proper place to meditate man. :-p

We live in a society that flourishes off of pollution, which is a sin preventing me from seeing God.
>>
>>2584104
Why is the existence of life focused on and what makes it so special? Also, the need for fine-tuning goes against the idea of God being omnipotent. Also
>I could imagine other universes, therefore they must exist
Not reading any more of this retardation.
>>
>>2584398
>* therefore they could exist
>>
>>2584398
The most annoying counter-argument to fine-tuning.

If the universal laws can be changed and this causes no inherent contradiction, then there physical existence is possible. Physical reality is ruled by the law of logic, and this capability would apply to other potential universes.

Do you not speak english properly?
>>
>>2584416
>The most annoying counter-argument to fine-tuning.
Anything to say to it?
>Can be changed
How do you know they can be changed? It just says they can "imagine". And human intuition isn't always right.
>>
>>2584428
I just explained it fully.
We can envision exactly what a small change in the laws of physics would mean.
To argue that it is not physically possible is futile.
To argue we don't understand the laws of physics enough to make estimations discredits our knowledge base. You can't be skeptical of fine-tuning without being skeptical of all the major accomplishments of science as well.
>>
>>2584450
>We can envision exactly what a small change in the laws of physics would mean.
And? I "could" have been born a girl and that wouldn't be a contradiction, but that doesn't mean I wasn't always going to be a boy.
I'm not skeptical of fine-tuning, I'm skeptical of God, and I'm saying that fine-tuning discredits the concept of God.
>>
I don't buy that you can just razor out multiverse away to prove an existence of God as if he isn't bullshit enough to razor out him instead. Looks like the completely voluntary logical step.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.