[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Any historical examples of Leaders who were perceived to be incompetent

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: god-emperor-trump-small.jpg (93KB, 700x393px) Image search: [Google]
god-emperor-trump-small.jpg
93KB, 700x393px
Any historical examples of Leaders who were perceived to be incompetent but turned out to be great for their realm?
>>
Louis XVI
>>
>Trump
>competent

He is a man of got rich from real estate what does he know about governing his country.
From what I've heard he has a thing for nepotism and is very arrogant. The sources are not reliable though but what sources that talk of Trump are reliable these days.
>>
>>2581447
Claudius
>>
>>2581453
>From what I've heard he has a thing for nepotism and is very arrogant. The sources are not reliable though but what sources that talk of Trump are reliable these days.

He frequently boasts about himself openly and he hired his son-in-law, a man with no relevant experience, as some sort of Middle East envoy. What further sources could you need?
>>
in the age of oligarchs they elected a king who was quite reserved, didnt have any major powers supporting him, not alot of money or anything

he proceeded to tax the shit out of them, gathered an army and curbstumped them 1 by 1, ending their stupid noble reign
>>
>>2581453
>has a thing for nepotism [...]. The sources are not reliable
Literally the White House's own press releases say that his daughter has an office in the White House, and there are photos of her sitting next to Merkel and other statesmen.

His son-in-law, too, has an office in the White House itself, and Trump wants to create the new position of head of the newly created innovation office that his son-in-law gets to be.
>>
Richard Nixon.

>win the Vietnam War (only for Congress to throw away the victory)
>establish the EPA
>turn China and the Soviets against each other
>>
>>2582162
>win the Vietnam War (only for Congress to throw away the victory)

Why would you do that? Go on the internet and tell lies? Nixon knew what an American withdrawal from Vietnam would mean for the south Vietnamese, and even if he didn't, there's the rather small fact that the NVA was occupying close to a fifth of the country at the time of the Paris Peace Accords and there were no expectations of making them leave.

>turn China and the Soviets against each other

They were already disliking each other before Mao even seized power, let alone Nixon taking office.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.