[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who is the true enemy of the Aryan race? The Eternal Jew

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: David_Lloyd_George.jpg (383KB, 907x1182px) Image search: [Google]
David_Lloyd_George.jpg
383KB, 907x1182px
Who is the true enemy of the Aryan race?
The Eternal Jew or Perfidious Albion?
>>
File: Cotez.jpg (251KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Cotez.jpg
251KB, 1200x1200px
Starting to get old. Anglos already won man. English speaking world. The Hegemony is established. It is over. Go home
>>
>>2579529
The Gay OP
>>
>>2579557
>English speaking world

you mean American speaking world ofc
>>
File: 2bc.jpg (9KB, 399x388px) Image search: [Google]
2bc.jpg
9KB, 399x388px
/pol/ GET OUT GET THE FUCK OFF MY BOARD
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

FUCKING STORMIES GET THE FUCK OFF MY BOARD REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
The Aryan race as you know it doesn't exist.
>>
Britain was kind of a dick to Iran in the 19th and 20th centuries, so them.

Or did you mean Kraut wewuzing?
>>
>>2579529
>Aryan race
The real hero is France and/or Spain, maybe Italy but they didn't really have their shit together.
>Eternal Jew or Perfidious Albion
Both are, but the Anglo is more powerful.
>>
File: his.jpg (1MB, 2456x1724px) Image search: [Google]
his.jpg
1MB, 2456x1724px
>History
>&
>Humanities
>>
>>2580591
Frenchboos with their WE-WUZing never fails to make me laugh
>>
>>2579529
They are one and the same
Honorary mention for destroying the Aryan race goes to the Kraut
>>
>>2579580
Is that a lost Nietzsche work?
>>
>>2579529
Answer: geography and autism.
>>
>>2579529
Race is a social construct, nice try though.
>>
Le evil anglo hivemind and le evil jew hivemind are memes for narrow-minded people for whom the multifactorial complexity of history is too contrived to grasp.
>>
>>2579529
Eternal Jews. Albion is only the Jews' shabbo goy.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.