[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>You have the resources and connections to launch a successful

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (129KB, 770x433px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
129KB, 770x433px
>You have the resources and connections to launch a successful coup to overthrow your current government and become dictator in the year 2020

Based on history as a guide, what steps would you take and what steps you would avoid in order to ensure a 1000 year reich long after your death?
>>
>>2578050
Free popsicle Wednesdays for all citizens.

1000 years, here we come.
>>
>>2578050

My first act. posting more than 2 nazi threads on /his/ is punishable by death

Also, I will tax the FUCK out of the upper 1% in order to buy 3D printed waifus for all citizens
>>
>>2578050

basically become caligula but with a KGB which has decent surveillance techniques and the ability to D notice press outlets at will. then fuck with people in creative ways for lols, in between fucking every 'it' girl that takes my fancy.

for example pass a law that any journo i dislike has to say "i am a lying cunt with an agenda and everything i am about to say is a lie" at the start of every news item or in every piece they write.
>>
>>2578050
Situations like this are where being an anarchist comes in handy
>>
File: Líður vel ma'r.png (111KB, 350x224px) Image search: [Google]
Líður vel ma'r.png
111KB, 350x224px
>>2578050
Make the cucked European governments bow to my demands for Greenland and the Faroes
Then occupy Svalbard and Jan Mayen because I can
Use the oil money to build infrastructure and raise a small permanent army to insure nobody tries to fuck with me
>>
>>2578152

nigga Rhode Island has a bigger population than you.
>>
>>2578050
Burger here. If I could order the development of a disease that has a very high mortality rate without the requisite vaccine, that should thin the stupid out of the herds a bit.
>>
>>2578090
>>2578105
>>2578137
>>2578152,

Jesus Christ, can we have a serious discussion please? Even Hitler would be ashamed by these suggestions.
>>
>>2578179
fuck off.

nobody cares about your stupid "what if" thread.
>>
All roasties are sold into sexual slavery with no rights. The patriarchy is back with a vengeance. All men will love me and we will be truly bros free of the poisonous influence of the eternal roastie. Also the jews have to go to work camps.
>>
Build a navy with guns instead of planes.
>>
>>2578050
>Based on history as a guide,
START WITH SENDINK CAPITALIST PIG AND FASCIST LAPDOG TO GULAG, YES?!

> what steps would you take and what steps you would avoid in order to ensure a 1000 year reich long after your death?
Embark on a massive moonscaping project with the express goal of carving my likeness into the near side of the moon so that every creature that ever lives for the rest of Earth's existence shall know of mine, with a monument to my existence sitting at its North Pole
>>
>>2578159
And would anyone give a shit if Rhode island annexed Hartfield?
Didn´t think so.
>>
>>2578090
Fpbp.
>>
>>2578159
lmfao
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.