[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Start his reign in charge of a poor, unorganised kingdom

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_0283.jpg (26KB, 220x300px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0283.jpg
26KB, 220x300px
>Start his reign in charge of a poor, unorganised kingdom at war with 3 countries at the same time.
>Prevent the first country from gaining a too big victory and then proceed to win astounding victories against the remaining 2 countries.
>Intervene in the 30 years war, and in just 2 years manage to do enormous damage to the catholic side, secure protestantisms future in mainland Europe and establish Sweden as a new great power for over half a century to come.

Has there ever been a greater leader in history?
>>
>swedish contribution to /his/ is daily shilling for irrelevant kings
>>
>>2576753
>"...secure protestantisms future in mainland Europe"
Can't you read?
>>
>smalldicksyndrome
>>
>>2576763
so what
>>
>>2576763

Why do you consider this a good thing? protestantism is objectively the worst version of Christianity, and I'm not even Christian.
>>
>>2576782
Can you seriously not see the relevancy and effect to the world that that had?
>>
>>2576763

Wow great. Think of all those people who went to heaven thanks to him!
Hallaloooojah!
>>
>>2576804
snowniggers ruining the west is not profound or new.
>>
File: charlemagne.jpg (33KB, 300x426px) Image search: [Google]
charlemagne.jpg
33KB, 300x426px
>Starts reign in Kingdom divided between him and his brother
>Becomes Emperor of Frankia
> Creates an Empire from Italy to Germany
>Proclaimed Emperor of the Romans

Checkmate
>>
>/his/ can't talk about a Swedish king because of all the protestant vs. catholic shitposting

Listen faggots, it's the pentecostal Christian religions that are so fucking stupid. I sincerely challenge any of you to find similar fault with Lutheranism.

This meme is so dumb, especially because it's usually propagated by /pol/tards obsessed with the traditionalist meme. Hint hint fuckers, Catholics are disgusting mudfuckers from below the border, traditionally we hated them in the United States.
>>
File: Svenska kungar.jpg (233KB, 857x1202px) Image search: [Google]
Svenska kungar.jpg
233KB, 857x1202px
>>2576735
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.