[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>yfw you realize "politics" simply means how well

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 4

>yfw you realize "politics" simply means how well you manipulate and maintain interpersonal relationships for your own personal benefit and that people who manage to conduct politics on a national level as elected officials or as dictator are simply people who have reach level 99 on the politics attribute
>>
yea sadly
what happened to ppl with vision, morals and strong beliefs in what they are doing is right

>inb4 hitler
>>
File: pipe-fedora.jpg (66KB, 750x751px) Image search: [Google]
pipe-fedora.jpg
66KB, 750x751px
>yfw when you realise """"politics"""" is just people gossiping, rallying, shaming and advancing various pseudosciences
>yfw when people finally realise that all we have to do to combat this we have to require by law that people eliminate all deceit, error, bias and wishful thinking from their speech
>>
File: .jpg (104KB, 673x551px) Image search: [Google]
.jpg
104KB, 673x551px
>tfw my students treat politics like its a sport
>tfw my students throw the word "politics" into everything without knowing what it really means
>tfw my students refer to normal day to day human relations as "politics"
Fuck me in the ass
>>
>>2576195

>elected officials or as dictator are simply people who have reach level 99 on the politics attribute

Not really, no king really ever lived like a king. The job holds a lot of unnecessary risks and stress. Only a total moron would devote his life to controlling millions of people he will never meet.
>>
File: 1487803574374.png (158KB, 666x607px) Image search: [Google]
1487803574374.png
158KB, 666x607px
>>2576241
>no king really ever lived like a king.
>>
>>2576241
>no king really ever lived like a king
>The job holds a lot of unnecessary risks and stress
Answered your first sentence with the second one. Of course they lived like kings, and they did so precisely because it's impossible for a singular person to control the lives of millions, and the king would have been killed if he attempted to. That's the exact reason kings very rarely taxed above 5-10 percent and generally were proponents of individual liberty.
>>
Or just in general being a greasy, oily bureaucrat.
>>
>>2576195
No shit. That why people call ass kissing and sycophanting at work "politics"
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.