[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Give me your best red pill on the American Civil War >inb4

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (40KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
40KB, 480x360px
Give me your best red pill on the American Civil War

>inb4 blacks will be your slaves
>>
>>2575224
I was helping my grandmother move and I found all sorts of civil war stuff in her attic. Old letters, a few metals, even a uniform that my... I wanna say great-great-great-great grandfather wore when fighting for the Union. Got in contact with a museum to see if they'd be interested it taking it off our hands because I'd like to see these preserved and I don't have the facilities to do that.
>>
>>2575230
Will buy from u if shown
>>
>>2575246
It's over at her place and I don't have any photos

I'm not interested in selling, thanks. I'd rather it go to a museum
>>
>>2575255
More importantly did you get any stories
>>
>>2575224

>Plantation owners want to be treated like special snowflakes
>Throw a decades-long tantrum
>Northern states get tired of their shit
>Plantation owners convince white southerners (many of which have living conditions on par with a slave's) that MUH YANKEE TYRANTS FINNA TAKE OUR LIBERTIES N SHEEEIT
>white southerners fall for it and die en masse

The absolute madmen
>>
File: confederate niggers.jpg (41KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
confederate niggers.jpg
41KB, 480x360px
>>2575224
The real redpill is that the CSA was anti-white to the core.

>collaborated with Jews to bring niggers into America >kept importing, trading and breeding niggers until the South was pretty much 50% black >racemixed with the nigger slaves and treated them like their own family/pets >kept poor white farmers poor thanks to wage devaluation (same thing illegal Mexican labor is doing) >seceded to keep all their niggers >started a war that killed hundreds of thousands of good stock white people >appointed literal hook nosed kikes into office (long before the Union did) >Jefferson Davis planned on annexing Cuba and Haiti simply to GET MORE NIGGERS >lost the war, and before Lincoln could deport the niggers back to Africa, some Cuckfederate nigger lover assassinated him If Cuckfederates had their way and won the war, the CSA would become another Brazil. Inb4 some damage controlling faggot claims the white southerners didn't racemix, read this: http://www.ibtimes.com/white-southerners-likely-have-more-black-dna-whites-elsewhere-us-study-1765498 They are literal mullatoes. >inb4 b-but at least the niggers were in chains Doesn't matter, they were there. Niggers in Haiti were also enslaved but once they had an absolute majority they revolted and killed all their white masters, it's just a question of demographics.
>>
>>2575264
FORMATTING
>>
File: 4629.jpg (514KB, 1920x1152px) Image search: [Google]
4629.jpg
514KB, 1920x1152px
In many ways, the roots of the US Civil War of the mid-1800's can be found in the English Civil of the mid-1600's. The northern states were mostly settled by Puritans, whereas the southern states were mostly settled by Royalists.
>>
>>2575261
The letters might have something in them but I didn't read them because they were on fragile paper
>>
>>2575309
yea dude get that shit to a museum or a college so it can be properly maintained
>>
>>2575310
There's a very large museum complex near me that I wrote to and they were very interested. They're sending someone over to see if it's something they're interested in, and if so, they'll pick it right up there. Since my grandmother doesn't pay income tax anymore, she's not interested in having it appraised first as something she can write off on her taxes. If it's something they can preserve, it's all theirs. And if they're not interested, there's a university that would at least be interested in the letters. Then again, they're sending over a team with a moving van like thing, so I'm pretty sure they're just making sure its authentic first.
>>
>>2575264
I have not seen anything on this board that I didn't know in a while , thanks
>>
Reconstruction was absolutely bungled.

The end of slavery happened way to quick and without reasonable time tables.

And history bears that mistake out to modern day where slave ancestors are kept in urban plantations STILL run by the Democrats lol.

Except these urban plantations have no time or effort requirements to attain basic needs. This failed Democrat system has turned black areas onto literal killing fields with a high expectation of death or incarceration.

Incarceration in for profit prisons by the way.

Sure the ancestors of the slaves are 'free' and not 'owned' but their basic plight isn't much rosier.
>>
>>2575321
good man
preserving historical like this stuff is important
>>
>>2575343
I agree. There's also some old toys (from like the 1890s and whatnot) that my grandmother told them they're welcome to have if they're willing to take them away, so I hope they're of enough historical importance.

Looks like this move is going to be a lot easier than I thought.
>>
>>2575352
take pictures of the stuff before they take it and post em
>>
>>2575354
The problem is that the attic is not well lit. And I really don't want to expose them to more light than they've gotten in the past 100 years. So once it's packed up, I'll snag a few photos if I can.
>>
>>2575331
So you are highly educated in the history of ancient assyria and medieval britain but had no knowledge of ''pol facts''?
Sounds legit.
>>
>>2575368
Autist detected
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.