[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw want to be able to devote more time to reading my history

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: 1417912166175.jpg (79KB, 566x528px) Image search: [Google]
1417912166175.jpg
79KB, 566x528px
>tfw want to be able to devote more time to reading my history books but college obligations keep me from doing so on any meaningful level

Anybody else know this feel? Sometimes I wish I was a NEET.
>>
>>2570192
Dont worry, someday you will graduate and if you didn't study STEM, you can join all of us NEET-O-DADDY-Os
>>
>>2570214
>tfw am studying STEM
>tfw in a growing field

I wish I could go back in time and just live as a humble scribe.
>>
>>2570218
It's ok. You will never understand the euphoric joy of jobless, aimless, unrewarded philosophizing and endless masturbation sessions.

Enjoy your well paid work for the glory of (((The State))). When you see me shuffling down the sidewalk with a tattered volume of ancient gnostic wisdom uttering to myself and the birds and shouting profanity at the sacred sun, drive home in your convertible European sports car to your four bedroom house, kiss your beautiful wife and three kids and 2 dogs and know that you made the wrong choice.

Poor lad.
>>
How about get the fuck off here and read while you're doin a shit/for 10 mins before bed?
>>
>>2570294
I do though. In fact, I was doing just that before seeing your post. I'm just saying that I wish I could afford to devote more time to it though.
>>
>>2570298
How many pages do you average a day?

I'm a stay at home dad because I studied politic science and then sold cars while my wife studied STEM and makes 3x what I did selling cars. Now we have 3 kids and I just take care of them all day and read in whatever free time I have so basically I'm a NEET if you don't consider childcare employment (lol its not).

I manage 300 pages a day and find that rewarding enough to keep the brain from falling into atrophy.
>>
>>2570324
Really depends on the day. A lot of times I have a pressing assignment I have to focus on (in work and school), but I might read a few sparse pages here and there on my kindle, and on the weekends maybe read a chapter or two of a book I'm currently reading at the time.

It doesn't help that I'm tired all the time too.
>>
>>2570324
Anyone who thinks being a stay at home parent is easy is a shit parent.
>>
I learned more about things shitposting on 4chan than actually studying, everytime I get off here to apply what I learned, I feel like I am missing out a lot.
>>
>>2570337
Well I didn't say it was easy, I said it isn't employment. But it is certainly better than selling cars.

If you haven't done both those things then you will lack entirely the perspective to judge my opinion.

I have worked 65 hours a week selling cars for the (((manufacturers))). And I have worked 24/7 taking care of my kids. I will choose stay at home dad 999 lifetimes out of a thousand.
>>
>>2570218
>my hand hurts
>this abbey is drafty
>why did they make this parchment out of such shit goatskin, I doubt this book will even last 200 years
>fucking rabbits ate my crops again
>huh what are those boats doing there
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.