[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>loses every war he fights >Hannibal still ranks him as

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (32KB, 389x475px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
32KB, 389x475px
>loses every war he fights
>Hannibal still ranks him as the second best General after Alexander
>>
>>2567032
yes, but he got two elephants across the alps, thats got to account for something.
>>
It's easy to fellate yourself when you focus on the battles you won instead of the war you lost.
>>
>>2567032

Hannibal was a tactician first, strategist very distant second. Is it any surprise that he looks up to other people who had a fine hand at tactics and extremely poor at strategy?

>>2567036
OP is talking about Pyrrhus, retard.
>>
>>2567036
Didn't he send his elephants across the Adriatic like the rest of his army?
>>
>>2567032
Winning the battle yet losing the war was kinda Hannibal's MO too. Does it surprise you that he would rank Phyrrus high when they're so similar?
>>
>>2567032
Hannibal was the reincarnation of Pyrrhus
>>
> greatest general
> black

I don't think so
>>
>>2567041
didnt he get his elephants poached by opposing side and vs and subsequently lose to them? ahahaha
>>
>>2567032
OP it's your fault for not putting his name in the file name or even mentioning said name.

hope you learn next time
>>
>>2567032
>General doesn't win his battles high enough.
>That makes him a bad general.
>>
All these retards mixing Pyrrhus and Hannibal together...
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.