[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why didn't china keep the secret of powder to themselves

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: sn-blackpowder.jpg (92KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
sn-blackpowder.jpg
92KB, 800x600px
Why didn't china keep the secret of powder to themselves and conquer the world with it
>>
Chinese rulers have a hard enough time conquering China.

They simply don't have the time or the inclination to care about the world in anything other than a superficial way.
>>
what a retarded question you stupid motherfucker.
>>
>>2564127
Give them a break, they kept the secret to silk production for a very long time
>>
They thought it was worthless and by the time they figured out how to make guns with it everyone knew how to make it.

Also, China did 'conquer' lands in India, Indonesia and even Africa

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Treasure_voyages

That emperor died and they decided to cut themselves off from the world and grow fat and rich. China back then didn't want for anything, so they just became more isolated and inward thinking.
>>
The Chinese don't care about world domination.
>>
>>2564220
>it's worms
>>
>>2564127
Because they didn't see much use in it - more of a toy. It's kinda like how the fucking ancient Greeks had the ability to invent steam-engines but just memed it as "lmao it's a toy".

Eitherway, the emperor was always struggling to keep China together, no way he could conquer a region like asia let alone the world.
>>
File: WW2Casualties.png (54KB, 1668x282px) Image search: [Google]
WW2Casualties.png
54KB, 1668x282px
>>2564137
>>2564234
Conquering is a clear indication of a superior race. Chinks are too weak of a race to even grasp the notion of conquering, they never conquered japan, india or russia.
>>
>>2564358
I lol'd

>>2564220
Not to mention porcelain
>>
>>2564127
Matt and his grubby buddy would cucked them out of some anyway.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.