[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How were Baby Boomers different from the generations before and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: 1455474898217.png (1MB, 1525x1156px) Image search: [Google]
1455474898217.png
1MB, 1525x1156px
How were Baby Boomers different from the generations before and after them, and why are they so hated?
>>
they are hated by young people because young people of this age are insufferable
>>
They had the privilege of living through the greatest period to be alive if you were an American.

As a european idc about baby boomers. They didn't personally fuck shit up.
>>
>>2562785

This desu. When they were growing up, opportunity was everywhere and it was hard to fail if you were driven. These days it's hard to get ahead even if you are driven, but they still act and govern like it's the 1960s.
>>
>>2562776
Theyre the children of the WWII generation, what we call the greatest generation America ever produced.

But they were lazy, whiny, and started all the SJW shit that has led us to this sad pass.
>>
A. They started the leftist bullshit we have today.
2. They had a salary job out of high school. It's been a year and a half since I graduated college and I'm still looking for a real job.
Fuck baby boomers.
>>
>>2562799

it's only fair, young people act like our social development is in that era
>>
>>2562776
Baby boomers started all the "i expect everything to work out great for me because I am me" bullshit and when they found the world doesnt revolve around their ass, they cry and scream and protest
>>
>>2562776
It's what real privilege looks like.
>>
>>2562776
They are the beneficiaries of social democratic policy and yet see no value in it.

They make the quote "Progress happens one funeral at a time" new meaning
>>
they were born when America was at its highest and will leave it at its lowest. At least Xers and Millennials were born when damage was already done

that and Millennials are mad that Boomers will actually retire and not them
>>
they grew up in economic prosperity
now they are old and want all the benefits they can get which is shouldered by the younger generations who struggle to find full-time employment and can't afford to own a house
>>
>>2562776
>How were Baby Boomers different from the generations before and after them, and why are they so hated?
They didn't live through any of the hardships of the previous generation, they indirectly caused most of the hardships of the following generation, and they have the gall to call older people close minded and younger people lazy incompetents.
Basically, they act like buffoons.
>>
>>2562776
An entire generation of spoiled brats born into the comfiest lives possible with overly permissive parents who "wanna give them everything I never had".
>>
A spoiled generation that destroyed all real culture just because they couldn't solve the "like, what's it all about?" problem.

Assuage their personal guilt by voting for altruism to which they'll never have to contribute.
>>
>>2562785
>As a european idc about baby boomers. They didn't personally fuck shit up.

what is may 68
>>
They enjoyed all the good things post-WWII and went on to become the bureaucrats and politicians of our modern age, ruining the future for our generation through their complete stupidity.

The sooner they die off, the better.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.