[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be a devout Catholic >pray all my life >pay my tithes

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_3845.png (13KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3845.png
13KB, 657x527px
>be a devout Catholic
>pray all my life
>pay my tithes
>help those in need
>die
>go to Muslim Hell
>>
>>2556241
&Humanities was a mistake.
>>
>>2556241
>falling for the afterlife jew
zoroastrianlaughinggirls.jpeg
>>
Wouldn't Abraham religions have the same heaven and hell?

After all, they worship the same God, just with different fanfic.
>>
>>2556258
Not if your kill death ratio of infidels is under 1.
>>
>>2556258
>not going to Muslim hell if you think Jesus is the son of God
>not going to Christian hell if you think Jesus isn't God
>not going to Jew hell if you follow any of these false prophets
>>
Indeed, those who believed and those who were Jews or Christians or Sabeans - those [among them] who believed in Allah and the Last Day and did righteousness - will have their reward with their Lord, and no fear will there be concerning them, nor will they grieve.
Quran 2:62
You still have a chance , hopefully
>>
>>2557328
wtf i love muhammad now
>>
>>2556258
>they worship the same God

Where did you get this idea?

Jesus is God.

Jews: Jesus is not God.
Muslims: Jesus is not God.
Christians: Jesus is God.

Jesus: If you do not have the Son, you do not have the Father; if you have the Son, you have the Father as well.
>>
Allah is satanic.
>>
>>2557799
Jesus is only the Son of God, Jesus is not the God. He's more of an avatar or incarnation.
>>
>>2557826
t. Arius
>>
New International Version
one God and Father of all, who is over all and through all and in all.
>>
>>2557815
>god is satanic
way to go man
>>
>>2556241
Catholics aren't Christian
>>
>>2559799
t. the accuser
>>
The Abrahamic religions aren't very forgiving of those who worshiped the wrong perception of the divine
>>
>>2556258
>>2559803
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.