[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw monolingual pleb >tfw I want to learn another language

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: fSSh7df.png (80KB, 500x421px) Image search: [Google]
fSSh7df.png
80KB, 500x421px
>tfw monolingual pleb
>tfw I want to learn another language but don't have the motivation
help me /his/
>>
File: Ng7o2Gj.jpg (219KB, 800x920px) Image search: [Google]
Ng7o2Gj.jpg
219KB, 800x920px
>>2553698
unless you have superhuman willpower to learn it yourself, or a foreign gf who can help you learn her language, no one can help you t b h
>>
>>2553698
First off what languages are you interested in learning? Spanish is an easy go to because theres plenty of chances to use it, lots of material and media etc. Learning another language is a great thing to do, pretty much any job field speaking another language automatically makes you more hireable. Recognizing that you want to learn another language is the first step so you are already on your way!
>>
IN THIS GLOBALIZED WORLD, WHY ARE LANGUAGES SCHOOLS NOT A COMMON AND WIDESPREAD THING?
>>
>>2553744
because "globalism" is just a scapegoat for conservatives to blame their problems on
>>
>>2553744
There are in a lot of other countries, not so much in the United States because there isnt so much necessity. So many Americans are monolingual because there isnt as much incentive to learn any other language besides English
>>
>>2553698
Take a class. They provide the structure for lazy unmotivated fucks like you.
>>
>>2553744
I'm an American. Traveling from the Eastern most tip of Maine to the Western most tip of Washington is the same distance as twelve round trips through Switzerland. I will be able to accomplish this feat speaking only one language. This also applies to Canada (Everyone in Quebec speaks English), New Zealand (The Maori don't speak their own languages), and Australia (Abbos aren't human).

Europoops don't have to have special schools, they can just walk outside. They'll meet plenty of foreigners living in their own nation to converse with, and have easy access to loads of material in languages other than their native language, assuming they don't live in an area that is naturally multilingual (IE, Northern Italy, Eastern France, Switzerland).

If you want to communicate with the Japanese, you communicate with them in Japanese. You need them, they don't need you.

No one gives a shit about Africa and the Middle East.

The majority of Chinese and Indians aren't worth talking to and the ones who are speak English/[insert your native tongue here].

That leaves Russia and South America. In South America everyone speaks Spanish/Portuguese, making it the same as America but with spicier food. For Western Russia see Europe, for Eastern Russia see America.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.