[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>America >wins WW2 with spectacular nuclear fireworks >objectively

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

File: averageamericangirl.png (673KB, 894x650px) Image search: [Google]
averageamericangirl.png
673KB, 894x650px
>America
>wins WW2 with spectacular nuclear fireworks
>objectively loses every single war since then, doesn't bother using nuclear weapons

Why kill a million people with nukes at the end of WW2 and then fight all these shit wars that could have been won with nukes like the Iraq wars and Afghanistan and the War on Terror(muslims)?

America could have ended the war on terror in 24 hours by deploying nuclear weapons on Saudi Arabia, Turkey, Iran, Morocco, Algeria, Libya, Yemen, Oman, etc, but instead it now is just a failed state with a tv star president and economy in the biggest debt bubble ever imaginable.

Is America the worst country to ever exist?
>>
>>2551492
you're a stupid fucking faggot
>>
Stop reposting your threads
>>
File: images (1).jpg (10KB, 231x218px) Image search: [Google]
images (1).jpg
10KB, 231x218px
>yfw you realize there is an alternate timeline in which the US remained the sole nuclear power after ww2 simply nuking the capital city of whichever country refused to bend the knee and the average American citizen he makes Roman patricians of old look dirt poor and the entirety of the world is in a state of perpetual slavery to us interests
>>
>>2551492
It's not always a simple as Nuclear force. We have had the guise of liberation and for certain conflicts, ie Afghanistan, we originally intended to return that place to a decent standard of living.
We've not lost every war since WW2
Putin STILL BITCHES about Kosovo
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_wars_involving_the_United_States#21st_century_wars
>>
>>2551492
If you really dont understand why we dont use nuclear weapons on our enemies than you should consider suicide

Also the only war the US has lost not only since WW2, but in its entire history, is the Vietnam War. What are you talking about?
>>
>>2551492
>war on terror
>Oman
>>
>>2551538
I wish I was part of that timeline.
>>
>>2551492
>>objectively loses every single war since then

except Korea, The Gulf War, Panama and the Iraq War
>>
>>2551492
>Why kill a million people with nukes at the end of WW2
the death toll from nukes was only about 200k
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.