[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What was the greatest time in European history? Most people

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_0204.gif (142KB, 1000x811px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0204.gif
142KB, 1000x811px
What was the greatest time in European history?

Most people tell me between the Frano-Prussian war and WWI
>>
>>2549346
Don't kid yourself, WW1 was the best time to be alive. The last great clash of empires and kings...
>>
>>2549346
1600s
>>
>>2549349
why the fuck would you want to live during ww1

chances are your neet ass is going to get conscripted and youre going to fucking die
>>
>>2549445
die with a grandier sense of honour.
>>
>>2549453
A WWI veteran would slap you for saying that

Shit, any veteran would

You think war is a fucking adventure story?
>>
File: saythattomyface.jpg (12KB, 245x251px) Image search: [Google]
saythattomyface.jpg
12KB, 245x251px
>>2549453
edgy kiddo here
>>
>>2549458
Says the draft dodger
>>
>>2549445
t. Coward
>>
>>2549522
true
>>
>>2549349
The fuck is wrong with you
>>
>>2549445
Nah mate you'll just get shellshock, combined with the fact that you're a brokenface. You'll be a trembling mental and physical mess for the rest of your life after world war I.
>>
Minoan eruption @ thera, depending on how you look at it either before for the inhabitants of minore or after for the rest of the world as the civilisation was scattered into the winds
>>
>>2550053
That or you smoke pot and exercise physically and mentally. And society supports you.
>>
>>2549346
now
>>
>>2549445
And if you dont join up the femini... SUFFRAGETTES will hand you a white feather as a sign of covardice.
>>
>>2549458
>You think war is a fucking adventure story?
It was for the Americans who came from all across the US to the old world who more than likely never even fired his gun in anger, and instead essentially went sight seeing across the old world, getting to witness churches older than their country, had liaisons with loose french women that were liberating for the notoriously prude American standards back home, and form life-long bonds with their comrades.

There were also numerous others veterans who also had a positive experience of the war from other countries as well. While the cultural conception of the war is a never-ending slog through the slough of despond, in reality those same invigorating martial feelings that have existed among brothers in arms were no less absent from WW1 than from any other conflict, and this is attested to by many primary sources, letters, journals, etc...
>>
Around 1300, or around 1800.
>>
The Belle Époque seems nice
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.