[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

started collecting books online recently. it was kind of overdue.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 1

File: _religion.png (7KB, 250x257px) Image search: [Google]
_religion.png
7KB, 250x257px
started collecting books online recently. it was kind of overdue.
so /his/ what religion books and i missing?
>>
>>2544685

Book of Mormon.
>>
>>2544685
Theogony.

You will never get close to finishing the Hindu epics, just read a summary and the Bhagavad Gita.
>>
>>2544701
actually, i read Zaehner's "Hindu Scriptures" and loved every word. monism is life.
>>
>>2544685
instead of craving entertainment while feeling that it is the right thing to do, read from chapter 12
http://www.accesstoinsight.org/tipitaka/sn/

then apply what you read
>>
>>2544685
The Torah

Jewish translations are extremely different from Christian translations.
>>
OP I know this is probably some racist prank but you are severely under representing the Sub-Saharan African religious tradition in this list here.
>>
>>2544690
more like book of moron am i right?
>>
Use Calibre, retard
>>
>>2544685
share with your fellow /his/torian?
>>
>>2544685
What translations of the Bible?

Also the Granth Sahib
>>
>>2544964
Oh yeah and the Avesta of Zoroaster too
>>
>>2544936
Theres actually a section in it called the book of Moroni. You cant make this stuff up... nvm, you can.
>>
Just get the standard works. Mormonism has some crazy shit and Joseph smith was a bad conman that somehow ended up creating what is per capita the richest church on earth
>>
>>2544685
yoga sutras of patanjail
vasistha's yoga
the vedas
srimad bhagavatam
toa te ching
the dhamapada
>>
ee
>>
>>2544685
the richest man in Babylon
>>
Delete all of those and keep the Bible.
>>
European paganism
>>
>>2546587
Celts, mediterraneans, druidic things...
>>
>>2544685
Do you actually just browse your ebooks through explorer.exe? Get yourself a library software anon.
>>
>>2544685
Tao Te Ching, Bhagavad-Gita, and the Avesta
>>
holy shit mang you´re gonna OD
>>
The Conference of the Birds.
>>
>>2544685
wow hardcore bro
>>
>>2546615
>installing bloatware

>>2546628
>>2546654
>public domain works are hardcore
>>
>>2546656
share your deep secret knowledge with us oh noble born
>>
>>2546656
>bloatware
>look at me, I'm so tough I read .pdf files on notepad.exe
Keking at you m8.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.