[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Reminder that Göring survived the war and infiltrated communist

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: totally not goering guys.jpg (138KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
totally not goering guys.jpg
138KB, 1200x800px
Reminder that Göring survived the war and infiltrated communist bloc as an undisputed ruler of Yugoslavia.
>>
they barely look alike, /his/ morons just find the pictures that make it look like they do.

sage
>>
Wow, I never realized how alike Goering and Tito looked. It all makes perfect sense now.

bump
>>
*Deutschland Uber alles melody*
HERMAM
HERMAN
HERMAN GOERING
HERMAN GOERING IN DER WELT
>>
>>2544874
>Hermann_Göring_eating_Berlin_29_January_1937.jpg

I knew he was fat, but Jesus.
>>
>>2544491
IT'S A FUCKING JOKE

Killjoy
>>
They say that Tito spoke with a foreign accent....

Also unrelated, but my grandma looks like Tito. She also loves him. Very humerous.
>>
>>2545533
So your grandma is really Hermann Göring?
>>
>>2544484
Explains why he was the best communist, it's that Aryan race I tell ya
>>
>tfw hate commies but like Tito
such a bizarre conundrum
>>
>>2544484
You know, back in the 90s I remember there was a conspiracy theory among Croat diaspora in the Americas that did actually said that Tito wasn't really a Croat.

It was said that the real Jozef Broz died as a prisoner in WWI in Russia and he was replaced by the Bolsheviks with a similar man, possibly a prisoner from another Central Power country, that was thought a very literal Croatian language, and sent to Yugoslavia as a Soviet agent. This is why Tito supposedly had a strange accent and often preferred to speak German.
Of course they were trying to imply that since Tito wasn't a "real" Croat, the Croatian people had no implication in building the communist regime in Yugoslavia whatsoever.
>>
>>2547663
You mean the Croatian right wing (who were communists just a few days before)
>>
>>2547663
>It was said that the real Jozef Broz died as a prisoner in WWI in Russia and he was replaced by the Bolsheviks with a similar man, possibly a prisoner from another Central Power country, that was thought a very literal Croatian language, and sent to Yugoslavia as a Soviet agent. This is why Tito supposedly had a strange accent and often preferred to speak German.
Why is this nonsense so fucking popular in Croatia? When Tito got mixed up with the Bolsheviks of Russia he was a literal who what would be the point of replacing him?

I even watched some dumb Serbian documentary that claimed free Masons killed the real Tito and replaced him with a Polish Jewish aristocrat even before WWI.
>>
>>2544491
This. Goring was a fat pig while Tito had a classy grandpa look to him
>>
>>2547663
>>2547740
I remember hearing about,from some retarded Serbian turbo-nationalist conspiracy,that Tito was a Bulgarian spy sent to destroy the """"GREAT"""" Serbia and its' people.
These conspiracy theories are the utmost retarded things.
>>
File: music.jpg (74KB, 480x960px) Image search: [Google]
music.jpg
74KB, 480x960px
>>2548157
>Bulgarian
Now that one i haven't heard.
I heard that he was an Austrian Jew.
>>
>>2547663
>>2547740
>>2548157
There is a similar South Korean conspiracy theory about Kim Il-Sung that is taught as fact in S. Korean schools.
>>
File: GI Goering.jpg (49KB, 695x521px) Image search: [Google]
GI Goering.jpg
49KB, 695x521px
>>2544491
You're in denial
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.