[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Would you rather be a belligerent on the Eastern Front or the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: dead japanese soldier.jpg (79KB, 1280x1183px) Image search: [Google]
dead japanese soldier.jpg
79KB, 1280x1183px
Would you rather be a belligerent on the Eastern Front or the Asian-Pacific theater?
>>
If I get to pick sides American in the Asian-Pacific. Hopefully I'll just sit around in a ship the entire time.
>>
>>2543923
Eastern Front.

Asian-Pacific theater seemed like it was shit for everyone. There was an island where there was basically not enough place to shit so the whole island became saturated with burger and nip shit, mixing in with the sun warmed corpses.

Would appreciate a link to the wiki article to that specific island btw.
>>
File: USN pacific.webm (3MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
USN pacific.webm
3MB, 640x360px
Asia Pacific, but only as a Navyman.
I hate the cold.
>>
EASTERN FRONT.

SNIPE MY WAY TO KREMLIN, KILL JOSEF STALIN, PLUNGE SOVIET COMMUNISM INTO ENTROPY.
>>
Asian-Pacific, assuming I get to be an American.
>>
Let's make the choice actually interesting and less obvious
Soviet on the eastern front, or jap in the pacific theatre?
>>
>>2544574
I think you're referring to Peleliu Island. Jim McEnery states in his memoir that the island was so packed of coral that it was hard to bury shit, and with the intense japanese fire and heat, the island's stench almost became unbearable.
>>
>>2544761
I'd do Soviet on the Eastern Front.
It's what I've read the most in terms of memoirs, essays and researched on it. I spent around 3 years researching the Submarine Fleet [spoiler]for my next impression Soviet Submariner[/spoiler] because I really wanted to learn about the submarine war in the East unknown to the West
>>
>>2544761
Soviet.

I live in the north so I'd be more accustomed to the mother land's cold. I'm probably going to regret being sent as cannon fodder though.

>>2544851
Thanks bud just what I was looking for.
>>
>>2544574
>>2544851
>surrounded by ocean
>burying bodies
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.