[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are there any eye witness accounts of Hitler shitting himself?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 6

Are there any eye witness accounts of Hitler shitting himself? He was known to suffer from IBS and had uncontrollable bowel movements.
>>
leftypol u so funneh

DAE lettuce dog?
>>
Why aren't Hitler threads getting replies?
>>
File: 1489885749882.png (2MB, 1224x1278px) Image search: [Google]
1489885749882.png
2MB, 1224x1278px
>>
>>2543401
has anyone ever thought of eating hitlers scat? what would it taste like? would it be a hard or a soft log? solid or liquid? moist or dry? these are questions i've posed to myself over the last few years. It sometimes keeps me up all night, the thrill of it in all, the pure intoxicating arousal of the Fuhrer squatting on the marble balcony and giving me a savory morsel to lap off up the floor. Sometimes, in my ecstasy, my Master Adolf and I share the delights of his anus together, as our tongues scrape together, mutually moving the poo back and forth between us before ingestion.
>>
>>2543421
>>
>>2543401
>ANOTHER hitler thread
>>
>>2544451
sage, hide and move on
>>
>>2543401
>Shiet Heil.jpg
>>
No but he changed his underwear up to 5 times daily!!!!!
>>
File: IMG_3735.png (265KB, 1136x640px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3735.png
265KB, 1136x640px
He would bathe at least twice a day, which I highly doubt was because he liked to play in the water.
>>
He changed his shirt because it was tucked in when the accident happened (duh). His laundry lady also admitted that his underwear got really old-looking (read:skid-marked) really fast despite his so-called "good hygiene" or meticulous ways.
>>
He left skid marks all his life and found that becoming a vegetarian made them easier to wash out, which he documented in a journal around 1930.
>>
Even as a little boy and a teen, he admitted he had always had a little bit of brown in his underwear, which you wouldn't expect with gays and/or hypospadias guys being more like women. But of course, I must admit that despite being a Pre-T FtM, I like my black or gray underwear for a reason, lol.
>>
File: IMG_3757.png (1MB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3757.png
1MB, 640x1136px
This is the kind of underwear Hitler wore and even looks like him!!! Love this picture!
>>
Act 2: Return of the butthurt jewish shitposter
>>
>>2545582
>>2545591
>>2545596
>>2545603
Now this is autism.
>>
File: IMG_3737.jpg (180KB, 750x1055px)
IMG_3737.jpg
180KB, 750x1055px
He liked to wear lederhosen with serviettes (cloth restaurant napkins) pinned into the back of his underwear, which was already made with a double back panel for additional protection. When he was sick, these serviettes were especially important, and he said lederhosen were liberating for him during any time of year. It was almost like a makeshift diaper, without being a diaper.
>>
If you notice, he never wore anything but black slacks with any uniform in the 40's. I'll bet he got tired of having poop leak down into the legs of his lighter pants.
>>
People recorded that he liked to do his laundry by hand in the bathroom. Even though he had maids willing to do anything for him, he still felt the need to wash the poop out of his pants in the bathroom or burn/throw them away to avoid the embarrassment of anyone seeing a big blob of poop in their Fuhrer's underwear!
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.