[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Was one of the driving forces behind art the fact that men could

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: 47253450.cached.jpg (92KB, 800x500px) Image search: [Google]
47253450.cached.jpg
92KB, 800x500px
Was one of the driving forces behind art the fact that men could have pictures of attractive naked women on the wall without judgment?
>>
>>2542458
You call that fat hippo hipped bitch attractive?
>>
>>2542469
Yeah; I'd pay her to put her fucking clothes back on.
>>
File: IMG_2693_grande.jpg (58KB, 401x600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2693_grande.jpg
58KB, 401x600px
>>2542469
>>
>>2542497
She loox athletic unlike that fat adipose tissue ridden bitch by OP. Who says they didn't eat candy bars 400 years ago.
>>
The fact you're arguing about this proves my point.
>>
>>2542458
Classicism
>>
>>2542458

The people that commissioned those sort of paintings were not representatives of the common man.
>>
>>2542617
Maybe this one was a chubby chaser.
>>
>>2542458
>that
>attractive
ok buddy
>>
At least the fat bitch shaved. Glad paintings don't transmit body odor.
>>
>>2542458
No. Most people didn't have art on their walls. That was a privilege only the rich and mercantile classes could afford. The subject of nudity in art and it being pleasurable for the audience is incidental. It's simply one of the mandatory challenges and interests that artists met through out the ages.
>>
I remember attending a lecture at an art museum about pantormo and other artists like that. One of the slides was a painting of Zeus having his way with one of his women in the form of something, I can't remember what.
It was commissioned for a teenage aristocrat for his bedroom and apparently there were traces of semen all over it. That was mentioned in a throwaway manner, but I thought it was hilarious.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.