[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw house prices used to be 4 times income in my country

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: cunt's fucked.png (34KB, 411x276px) Image search: [Google]
cunt's fucked.png
34KB, 411x276px
>tfw house prices used to be 4 times income in my country in 1975 but are now 10+ times income for most people
>tfw wages growth has stagnated for decades but prices have skyrocketed through inflation
>tfw parents bought family home for 18,000 dollars, sold 4 years ago for over a million
>tfw richest few have many times the money of the many

who else /underclass/ here? Is this a common trend throughout the western world? Historically are we experiencing some of the most shocking wealth disparity ever? Was abolishing gold backed currency a mistake?
>>
>>2541263
>Was abolishing gold backed currency a mistake?
No. How do you even come to that?
>>
File: 1426788635477.png (158KB, 1000x963px) Image search: [Google]
1426788635477.png
158KB, 1000x963px
>he still leaves the house and actively participates in society

top cuck
>>
>>2541263
Its common across all developing areas, not just western nations.

Look at countries/cities that have developed greatly over the past few decades.

For example, Hong Kong/Beijing/etc.

The prices for those lands would have skyrocketed to exponential level 100x atleast instead of 10x, Prices will increase in those cities even more in the next few decades as they're developing very fast.
>>
>>2541263

>tfw satanic government controls the release of land, never releases any in regional areas to stop "urban sprawl"
>tfw they won't create new towns or cities by building infrastructure. just like getting huge stamp duty from million dollar auctions
>takes a developer 10 years to build on purchased land after all the jumping through hoops and endless payments to 200 government agencies (unless they are building on existing properties in Sydney/Melbourne CBD and put 4000 apartments that nobody will buy on them)

they could solve the insanity that is the housing disaster here in Australia tomorrow if they wanted to by releasing enough land to build on, but they won't.
>>
>>2541263
https://youtu.be/VjCyVfBiwpE
>>
>>2541378
Board ▼ Settings Home
/his/ - History & Humanities

Return Catalog Bottom
Update Auto
Post a Reply

...Anonymous
03/21/17(Tue)10:35:43 No.2541263
34 KB
34 KB PNG
>tfw house prices used to be 4 times income in my country in 1975 but are now 10+ times income for most people
>tfw wages growth has stagnated for decades but prices have skyrocketed through inflation
>tfw parents bought family home for 18,000 dollars, sold 4 years ago for over a million
>tfw richest few have many times the money of the many

who else /underclass/ here? Is this a common trend throughout the western world? Historically are we experiencing some of the most shocking wealth disparity ever? Was abolishing gold backed currency a mistake?
...Anonymous
03/21/17(Tue)10:37:14 No.2541268
>>2541263 (OP) #
>Was abolishing gold backed currency a mistake?
No. How do you even come to that?
...Anonymous
03/21/17(Tue)10:39:07 No.2541274
158 KB
158 KB PNG
>he still leaves the house and actively participates in society

top cuck
...Anonymous
03/21/17(Tue)10:45:29 No.2541297
>>2541263 (OP) #
Its common across all developing areas, not just western nations.

Look at countries/cities that have developed greatly over the past few decades.

For example, Hong Kong/Beijing/etc.

The prices for those lands would have skyrocketed to exponential level 100x atleast instead of 10x, Prices will increase in those cities even more in the next few decades as they're developing very fast.
...Anonymous
03/21/17(Tue)11:01:55 No.2541378
>>2541263 (OP) #

>tfw satanic government controls the release of land, never releases any in regional areas to stop "urban sprawl"

Wtf I love Australia more now, you should be proud what you have isn't for sale. Land shouldn't be owned
>>
>>2541399

did you just copy and paste the entire text of the page? are you retarded?
>>
>>2541404
I don't even know how I did that all I tried to do is reply to this >>2541378
My wizardry is getting harder and harder to keep in the closet
I am growing stronger
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.