[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are we sexually attracted to incest as a fetish when it leads

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_6792.jpg (19KB, 448x312px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6792.jpg
19KB, 448x312px
Why are we sexually attracted to incest as a fetish when it leads to retarded shit like this?
>>
I guess people like plenty of stuff that's ultimately pretty bad for us

Plus there's a difference between thinking something is titillating and actually wanting to do it
>>
That's not just incest, that's generations and generations of inbreeding, with some shitty starting genes to begin with. If you just impregnate your sister or mother and aren't inbred yourself, the kid will most likely be fine, with only slightly higher risk of issues than normal.

Also people with an incest fetish usually just like it as an abstract idea, they're not attracted to their actual relatives.
>>
>>2540750
"we"
who's this "we"? incest is fucking disgusting
>>
Most people aren't. But having sex with say, your third cousin is not harmful.
Actually it would take more than one generation of any inbreeding it to really cause anything bad.
>>
>>2540777
Trips of Truth.
>>
>>2540750
>we
>>
>>2540750
Because fetishs are not rational (see >>>/d/) but didn't prevent people from having kids.
>>
>>2540750
>we
Get out sigmund
>>
>>2540750
Incest is hot in theory, but if you have an actual sibling, I'm pretty positive evolution made sure for you to not see them with any sexual desire.
>>
>>2540786

There's a brazilian saying "God created the cousins because we couldn't fuck or sisters"
>>
>>2540750
>we

Anon...
>>
>>2540750
Because our cousins are hot.
>>
>>2540777
this
>>
>>2540882
yea, that's about right, lek
>>
>>2540750
Vanity
>>
>>2540750
because siblings look like us and we would like to have sex with ourselves
>>
>>2540750

Inbreeding does not create deleterious recessive alleles (DRAs). It merely increases the probability that they will be expressed ("inbreeding depression") if they are present. Continuous crossing only tends to hide inherent defects, not to exterminate them, and inbreeding only tends to bring them to the surface, not to create them.

Some believe that the more inbred a person is, i.e., the more homozygous he is, the unhealthier he will be, even if he has no DRAs. But there is no evidence or logical reason why 100% homozygosity is or would be harmful.

Before DRAs are eliminated, the offspring of incest are unhealthy; after they are eliminated, they are superior.
>>
>we
>>
>>2541450
>WUZ
>>
>>2540750
Stop watching anime
>>
>>2540750
It's the danger and forbidden fruit aspect, people don't want to fuck their sister, they want to fuck a hot girl in a setting where the world would rather they wouldn't.
>>
>>2540750
Non-incest leads to fatties, disfigured, etc.

Incest leading to disfiguration is simply one of the many that humans are afflicted with. Real reason is probably something to due with property rights such.
>>
>>2541511
>>
>>2540750
Because our hot aunties and cousins are the first females not of our nuclear family we have regular contact with so they always end up (guiltily) in our wank thoughts
>>
>>2541511
what the FUCK
>>
File: 1440572228845.jpg (65KB, 692x477px) Image search: [Google]
1440572228845.jpg
65KB, 692x477px
Incest is a top tier fetish.
>>
>>2541511
this is some /x/ level of brain damage you got there, buv. Are you lost
>>
Like the smell of your own shit aka the dowery stays in the family, like cheat modeing to win a game
>>
>>2541482
>HAPSBURG-LORRAINES
>>
>>2540750
You're a sick fuck OP
>>
> Also people with an incest fetish usually just like it as an abstract idea, they're not attracted to their actual relatives.
That's true for me. Incest is hot, but my sisters are not.

But it mght be just because they're objectively unattractive.
>>
>>2540750
Fetishes are irrational fantasies, they're not supposed to fit in with reality.
>>
>>2540786
>third cousins
Having sex with your first cousins isn't harmful, either.
>>
>>2543466
I wonder do they feel the same about me, some of them compliment my looks..hmmm
>>
File: 1473647884452.jpg (44KB, 201x604px) Image search: [Google]
1473647884452.jpg
44KB, 201x604px
>>2541511
quality bait
>>
Carlos was the result of more than just incest, he was the result of systematic inbreeding -- like a reverse eugenics program.
>>
>>2540777
yeah because only people of one generation like incest...
>>
>>2541511
>The poster was a Habsburg emperor
>>
>>2548646
It is if you do it for multiple generations
>>
>>2548646
Middle east is pretty much the genetic disease capital of the world because they consistently fuck their cousins. Its relativly safe to do for one generation but if you keep doing it genetic diversity starts to die out and you risk the couple having the same genetic diseases.
>>
>>2540750
The Habsburgs became as successful as they were through a stringent dynastic policy of intermarriage to protect their titles which they inherited. Titles and the lands attached to them follow laws of inheritance specified by the grantor. Sure you wanna marry that nice Welf girl, but your second cousin Maria Louise is the heiress of a Brabantine County and the Duchy of Parma. If you don't marry her, the lands pass out of your dynasty and into the hands of someone else, possibly someone hostile to your ambitions like one of Capetian houses, the other great continental European dynasty.

Unlike the Salic territories of the HRE, the inheritance of which is restricted to other agnates, the Crown of Spain passed through cognatic primogeniture, which meant a daughter comes before a brother. So the Habsburg jealously ensured the inheritance through extremely incestuous marriage arrangements, trying to keep Spain and its lucrative colonies in the fold. Even animals try not to inbreed this badly. Unfortunately, at this point, you can't really fully legitimize your bastard anymore (with all rights of succession) so the capable bastard of Philip IV, John of Austria, was passed over for the dribbling retard that was Carlos II, Rey de Espana. What followed was a massive world war with hundreds of thousands deaths and incalculable suffering.

The moral of this story is that you shouldn't marry your close relatives very often, and to not put a retard on the throne one of the most powerful kingdoms in the world.
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.