[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is the real life equivalent of CHIM? Thanks in advance,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

File: tmp_15790-Vivec_God740880896.png (820KB, 600x1000px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_15790-Vivec_God740880896.png
820KB, 600x1000px
What is the real life equivalent of CHIM?

Thanks in advance, N'wahs
>>
They are actually unique
>>
The concept kind of fits gnosticism
>realize that you're just the bitch of the demiurge/godhead
>say fuck that and make your own rules
>>
>>2540430
its literally ontological nihilism
>>
>>2540430
gnosis
>>
Kierkegaard's Knight of Faith
>>
my diary desu
>>
>>2540430
AE CHIM CE ALTADOON
>>
>>2540487
That would be the zero sum though
>>
>>2540430
A sword
>>
>>2540543
This, buddhist enlightenment doesn't quite fit, but gnositic enlightenment is pretty close to the idea of chim.
>>
Dagoth-Ur did nothing wrong
>>
>>2540769
Tell me about Gnostic enlightenment. I know little about it, does it have to do with pleroma.
>>
>>2542396
He lost
>>
File: fan[1].jpg (143KB, 640x415px) Image search: [Google]
fan[1].jpg
143KB, 640x415px
>>
Can someone give me the rundown on who this guy is
>>
>>2540430
your idea of him exists in real life does it not?
>>
>>2542945
CHIM isn't a person, n'wah
>>
>>2542941
He's an elf named Vivec from the Elder Scrolls 3. He and two others achieved godhood through shenanigans and rule Morrowind as a Tribunal
>>
>>2543512
>He

It's a Zhe, shitlord
>>
>>2543595
>Vivec supposedly made the spear from his own love and turned it into a deadly weapon by utilizing a secret he "bit off" Molag Bal's spear while they were married. After attacking Molag Bal, Vivec used his new spear to kill all the thousands of offspring he had birthed with his then spouse, turning them into barren and withered bone-shapes.[1][OOG 1] It was at this point that it was named Muatra.

Xhe was born this way. Check your daedric privilege
>>
>>2543512
whats the catch though? hes just a guy who became god?
>>
>>2543595
>>2543967
>Learn my pronouns
-Vivec
>>
>>2543983
'He' saw the true nature of the godhead, 'his' own non existence, not even a figment of a dream and then had the audacity to declare that he did exist and rose above the gods.
>I do not even think, but I still am.

Then he tries to guide the player into achieving the same.

He still can't climb ladders though.
>>
>>2542420
seconding this
>>
>>2544092
>>2543512
so its basicly vedism/hinduism
>>
Playing Bethesda games CHIM is a nightmare.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.