[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Operation Typhoon was a mistake. Hitler should have spent autumn

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_6779.png (89KB, 300x230px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6779.png
89KB, 300x230px
Operation Typhoon was a mistake. Hitler should have spent autumn 1941 stabilising the Leningrad-Rostov line and let the red army bleed themselves in pointless attacks while he spent his energy reinforcing.

In 1942 instead of going for the south, he should have gone all out on Moscow, pulling every western division available, and attacked Moscow from the 3 fronts, north, west, and south.

The Russians would have never let Moscow fall easily, they would have committed every last reserve they have. Hitler could draw out all the red army reserves into a battle of annihilation, using superior tactics to destroy them like had done at Kiev.

With Moscow gone, soviet leadership would cease to function, he could then push the leningrad Rostov line eastwards effectively cutting off the Volga from both sides and encircling Stalingrad. The route from the heals would be cut off and all the Caucasus oil would be his. Russia would then be willing to discuss peace terms.
>>
what he should have done is encircle and starve every city to death to preserve his soldiers and equipment
just like at leningrad
>going toe to toe in urban fighting with soviets

read more books
>>
>>2539971
And if the Red Army is not colossally retarded and does not keep making pointless attacks that don't work?
>>
>>2540093
Tell me again how successful the siege of Leningrad was successful
>>
File: (((you))).jpg (832KB, 1600x1195px) Image search: [Google]
(((you))).jpg
832KB, 1600x1195px
>>2539971
wicked
>>
>>2541247
t. insecure beta afraid to share his own thoughts
>>
>invade Russia with no winter equipment for ideological reasons
>make retarded strategic moves for ideological reasons

There is no way they could win with Hitler in charge
>>
>>2541247
So the Chinese equivalent of "armchair strategist" is "discussing troops on paper."

Learn something new everyday.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.