[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

A US History class of mine has portraits of the Presidents on

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

A US History class of mine has portraits of the Presidents on the wall, with witty/ironic nicknames for each one.

ITT: We come up with a better nickname for Ronald Reagan
>>
Ronnie the Retard
>>
>>2538839
What was the nickname?
>>
the home creator
((prison population, anyone who gets it?))
the libertarian statist
>>
>>2538839
Ronald "The Rat" Reagan
>>
>>2538860
Currently it's "Contra-versy", referring to his obsessive support of the Nicaraguan Contras.
>>
>>2538839
Trickle Down Reaganomics
>>
Roggin the Noggin

This would be more fun with Nixon.
>>
>>2538936
Nixon's nickname is "The Waterboy"
>>
>>2538940
I was more speaking of dick jokes.
>>
>>2538940
The general theme with most of the nicknames is an underlying joke or reference that you won't get unless you actually know the President.
>>
>>2538839
Autismo Ron
>>
>>2539486
Oh very good, you're quite creative anon, aren't you?
>>
>>2539486
lol
>>
The Limp Gipp.
>>
>>2538846
/thread
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.