[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do Catholics justify losing this much land to the Mudshitslims?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

How do Catholics justify losing this much land to the Mudshitslims?
Granted Byzantines were arsebags, but still better then moon worshiping apes
>>
File: Russo-Turkish_War_(1877–1878).png (939KB, 1482x1268px) Image search: [Google]
Russo-Turkish_War_(1877–1878).png
939KB, 1482x1268px
>>2535382
All that would be Christian clay were it not for the savage Perfidious Albion protecting muslims.
>>
>>2537133
I don't recall Catholics or Protestants being stopped from taking Constantinople due to British perfidy
>>
>>2535382
God was criticising our lack of unity and siding with the Saracen
>>2537133
>>2537342
Crimean war m8, basically fear that when Russia conquered the Ottoman Empire, it would then be in a position to conquer India and china
>>
>>2535382
Muslims were just too alpha for their own good and every Christian was too busy trying to fuck eachother up at the time so there you go.
>>
>>2535382

You got your priorities wrong. Muslims taking Orthodox land was punishment for being heretics. Christians and Muslims high-five each other over the bodies of filthy schismatics.
>>
God was going through a phase
>>
File: 4cskt5y1.jpg (90KB, 339x343px) Image search: [Google]
4cskt5y1.jpg
90KB, 339x343px
>>2535382
God punished the heretic Greeks with his chosen agents, the God-fearing tribes of Arabia. But don't worry, defaming His true believers is the least of your sins, and I'd more worry about having led millions of Slavic souls into the lake of fire than anything else.
>>
File: burke.jpg (1MB, 1533x2300px) Image search: [Google]
burke.jpg
1MB, 1533x2300px
We got it all back, didn't we? Except for Turkey, and that's still to come. God doesn't always work as fast as we'd like, but he does work. We shouldn't be surprised that it happens on greater-than-human timescales.
>>
>>2537624
No, the then christian heartland was lost
>>
>>2537533
>Crimean war m8, basically fear that when Russia conquered the Ottoman Empire, it would then be in a position to conquer India and china
Is there any source that any leaders actually thought that any of this beginning with "conquest of the Ottoman Empire" was ever possible? Or they just didn't want Ottoman Empire to fall and shift the balance of powers? It's not a fucking video game you can't conquer and conquer everything forever and Russian Empire already was overstretched, it wasn't in position to conquer vast and populous Ottoman Empire, beat it yes and take some of it's territories but surely not the core ones.
>>
>>2537533

It was because without Turkey the Black Sea Fleet finally becomes relevant. The check against Russia is the fact that it has three ports which cannot support each other in any way and two out of the three are easily blockaded by chokepoints such as the sea of marmara.
>>
>>2537584

Vatican II changes all that.
>>
>>2537584
THEY WERE CHALCEDONIC YOU INBRED FUCK
>>
>a high level of discourse is expected
Youre ruining /his/
>>
>>2537737
By conquer the empire I don't mean have every speck of turk in a Russian fist. I mean capture the north eastern balkans giving them Constantinople, and the Black Sea coast of Anatolia , and some other territories, client states would be formed, whilst separatists would break up the rest as the ottomans would be unable to afford an army. The British were aware of the Greek plan so also fearful that the Austrian empire would expand. Persia had proven ineffective in fighting the Russians even with British subsidies, as such they could not be trusted to hold Russia in place. And yes then Russia would then be a greater threat to the British empire and the world in general due to this massive shift in power
>>
>>2535382
What does Catholicism have to do with the failures of the Byzantines?
>>
>>2537624

>Egypt
>Syria
>Palestine
>Carthage
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.